What's new

Ask your question about Iran

Apparently yes !!! :coffee:

I'm assuming that you are referring to the weapons deal between Israel and Azerbaijan. Well...in that case Russia is also Armenia's enemy. Armenia is not in a position to be choosy and definitely does not need more enemies.

Ok, me there in december. I'll send you 20Kg bag! :)

Two points :

1) DI is in Punjab ! Meri wataaan mein meri permission ke beghair kadaaam bhi rakhaaa tou I'd have the SSG play guli danda with your holy nuttts. Remember that...Khanum ! :P

2) 20 Kgs....do you want to kill me ?

Two points :

1) DI is in Punjab ! Meri wataaan mein meri permission ke beghair kadaaam bhi rakhaaa tou I'd have the SSG play guli danda with your holy nuttts. Remember that...Khanum ! :P

2) 20 Kgs....do you want to kill me ?
Yara, Dera Ghazi Khan is in Punjab. D.I.Khan is in KPK and so is Dhakki! Or maybe my land registry records with @patwari are wrong! :P

I'm assuming that you are referring to the weapons deal between Israel and Azerbaijan. Well...in that case Russia is also Armenia's enemy. Armenia is not in a position to be choosy and definitely does not need more enemies.

not just weapons ! They don't want a rival for Holocaust ! :coffee:

Yara, Dera Ghazi Khan is in Punjab. D.I.Khan is in KPK and so is Dhakki! Or maybe my land registry records with @patwari are wrong! :P

Koi nahin...annexe kar leinn gai ! Waiseee bhi KPK bhi was given to you guys by cutting a pound of flesh (Merchant of Venice style) out of Punjab; and all because a Punjabi Buttt fell in love with a Pukhtoon Princess; namely me !

Koi nahin...annexe kar leinn gai ! Waiseee bhi KPK bhi was given to you guys by cutting a pound of flesh (Merchant of Venice style) out of Punjab; and all because a Punjabi Buttt fell in love with a Pukhtoon Princess; namely me !
My dear darling, even Minwali, D.G. Khan were not part of Punjab, they were annexed in the 80's.

Time to hand them back! :rofl:

about pepsi , yes we have pepsi , but i don't think that that be alcoholic :D

Is that true Iranians are crazy for tea, which country's tea do you people prefer. How much is average consumption of tea in Iran per person.

Back
Top Bottom