What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

WISE MAN
It could have been made in Pakistan under agreement
It could have been Sir, But That doesnt make It Made in Pakistan! Its basically a tank from Ukraine, and every Defence Entusiast/Army man is suppossed to know the make of MBTs serving in Hostile Countries in this case "pakistan" :)

So you really were in the IDF??? Were you in Lebanon anytime? I mean 82? 81? anytime? If so I got some questions for you! God Speed.

Mods and Admins,

What's up? Are you guys taking a nap. The thread is becoming insulting to an individual and you are nowhere to take charge.

Instead of a defence forum and a learnig experience---it is fast becoming a macchli ( fish market ) bazaar. MK

Yes, I suggest this thread be closed, and we can PM him and ask questions :)

yeah, A Real Muslim can never be anti semitic and abuse jews or for that matter anyone.
Moses, Solomon, etc are revered Figures in Islam and are held up high! The thing is that, Jews dont accept Jesus Christ, Christianity doesnt Accept Prophet Mohammed PBUH. But Islam Accepts all of them as noble Prophets of God. Hence an anti semitic Muslim is an Oxymoron! God Speed.

he himself said, osama bin laden, and by the why who gives a damn abt israel view point, israels have created bad image of muslims and their religion through jew controlled media, its they speak, not americans, as he tells, v r peace loving but judge them not by their deceptive words but by their intentions and actions!!!, i have no personal enmity towards israelis, but, wht the state of israel is doing, it clearly reflects the average jew mentality and can only be rectified when jews change. israel siding with india involving mossad to spy on pakistan, making attack plots, speaks for every thing!!!

Decent and interesting comment

It is true the Zionist have waged sabotage and chaos and destruction upon the Ummah...No doubt. Their control of the media, many world banks and financial institutions and interest-based system, the fact that most **** industries are owned by Jews, that are all designed to spread corruption amongst people, because a society with no morals and discipline stands for very little, therefore making it easier to get control of by the Zionist/Power, and the agenda of the Zionist is to under mine Islam, and rule over all.

However, I would add we ought to differentiate.

There are some Jews who actually oppose Israel and the creation of Israel, some who oppose Israeli Anti-Arab/Palestine policies. Perhaps it may be true that Judaism itself has been hijacked by Zionist extremist themselves...

yeah, A Real Muslim can never be anti semitic and abuse jews or for that matter anyone.
Moses, Solomon, etc are revered Figures in Islam and are held up high! The thing is that, Jews dont accept Jesus Christ, Christianity doesnt Accept Prophet Mohammed PBUH. But Islam Accepts all of them as noble Prophets of God. Hence an anti semitic Muslim is an Oxymoron! God Speed.

He hey hey, hold the horse right there.
Please don't tell us who accepts who and what is acceptable in Islam. We know it well!!

We are Muslims not Christians(with due respect to Christianity). We respect i repeat RESPECT all the religions, Prophets, messengers sent by Allah. But at the same time we also strongly believe that every individual is responsible for the insult brought to him. If someone is asking for some bashing we give him (i m not referring to anybody here please, just telling you how it goes about) but at the same time forgiving is the noblest thing a Muslim can do.

As i said earlier that we are Muslims not Christians(with due respect to the brothers following Jesus Christ). It is in Christianity to forgive and make available the other cheek if someone slaps you. Islam says an Eye for Eye and a tooth for tooth BUT at the same time forgiving is also a must provided you want to. So please dont mix up the things.

And no one hates no one, okay!!!

he might have insulted others when he was Insulted! Its natural.
Ya quite natural.
People are well capabale at PDF to reciprocate the things.
I suggest we welcome him here and learn from him about the IDF first hand.
He already has received quite a warm welcome, or i may say the warmest of all. i m not being sarcatic here.
Just see who else has got that much of a response at his intro.
It will be a great experience for all of us if we leave out racist and anti semitic remarks, Because we Muslims can never be anti semitic even if Jews become Islamophobic!
Wow, racist!
Are we talking blacks and whites and Shudar and Brahmin here???

And as far as the experience is concerned we are just asking him simple questions and we expect him to respond to them.
A few examples can be:-
The reasons behind israeli expansion, the war,etc etc nothing else.so chill

Yes he is alone and we are many so obviously thing can get heat up due to the frustration, that's natural, but if an improper response is received it willbe reciprocated at the very first opportunity.:partay: No hard feelings and please dont take it as a threat!![/QUOTE]

I understand that Arabs are also semitic people and so your prophet was a semite too!

An anti-Semitic Muslim is an oxymoron!

Yes, etymologically speaking a semite can be an Arab, Jew, Samaritan, Cananite, a whole bunch of people.

But in modern parlance and discourse, anti semitism has come to denote hatred of a specific people in the broder semites, that is hatred of Jews.

^^ I agree. Its just that if you go to the roots of the phrase, Arabs are definitely semitic.

It will be better for the people who just dislike Jews to call themselves anti-Jews or anti-Zionists or something along the lines.

Anti-Semitic is more about hating semitic people as a race, not just religion or ideological preferences.

And we should get off this, ooooh....they control the world crap.

Oooh...that journalist, his name is blitzer

Oooh that banker, his name is Paul Walburg

Oh, that British Pm, his name is Benjami Disraeli

Oh, that director, his name is spielberg.

All of the above and countless others not mentioned, became what they are due to their diligence and hard work and some have come from fairly modest backgrounds.

It is a fact, that minorities always try to strive harder than their host populations, and they do extend each other a helping hand.

They are not super heroes from x-men.

Instead of crying about this, we should make sure that we try to bring up our children the way they do. That we give them teh drive to excel in whatever field they are in.

Instead of helpin our fellow countrymen and co religionists, our managers instead recruit those from different backgrounds, in case one of them one day overshadows them. We try to keep ourselves up, by keeping others down. In the process, we all fall behind.

Many of us would like to 'eat the mango without counting the trees' (urdu proverb).

^^ I agree. Its just that if you go to the roots of the phrase, Arabs are definitely semitic.

It will be better for the people who just dislike Jews to call themselves anti-Jews or anti-Zionists or something along the lines.

Anti-Semitic is more about hating semitic people as a race, not just religion or ideological preferences.

well, those people who have hatred based on xenophobia hardly use such terms for themselves.

Anti- semitism as a term was first used by Jews themselves, sometime in the 19th century.

I agree a better word would be Judeophobia or something along those lines, but I doubt that we can supplant the term anti semitism, unless the Jewish people start doing that themselves.

Anyway, this term was not used by Nazis, or others to refer to themslves. It is instead an accusatory term, meant as more of an insult than any description.

Back
Top Bottom