What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

rehman bhai ko bulao :P

rehman bhai, plz help, maamla sanbhalo :P

Cant you stand up to your arguments by yourself?

saad my little brother needs help :P

I think it is the other way

and my elder brother PFU needs to join UN, help him :P

Yes, in time i will join it. But without help. I am doing just fine. But thank you for your concern.:coffee:

Hello URI,
I'm really curious...wht brings u here?whts the attraction?
Hope u stick around though....this is going to be interesting!

Someone who served in IDF, is 50 years old.

I believe every able Israeli has an obligation to serve in military.
Technicaly every Israeli has served in IDF.
I have not yet read the profile of the subject person but until he have held any senior position he should be considered an ordinary Israili and should not be taken as some like official spokes person.
BTW, claim of nationality by members cannot be taken as granted, we can only get few identity hints over a period of conversation based on various factors.

Hello URI,
I'm really curious...wht brings u here?whts the attraction?
Hope u stick around though....this is going to be interesting!

despite what few here think there is a dialog between Israelis and their Arab neighbors in Israel and outside .
not all Arabs are Hammas supporters or binladen fans

Of all I find Pakistan a very interesting country and I was looking forward
to speak to members here
I think there is always 2 sides for every story
:tup:
http://idf-armor.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
to speak to members here
:tup:

wht do u mean by two sides of a same story, please elaborate!!!, anyways, u cant judge wht the entire population of pakistan(esp the majority) think by this or any other forum, as any forum has selected no of representatives, it may give u a very wrong picture of the story!!!, here u dont have two different opinions but upto four to five.

First could you tell us what rank you held in the IDF sir and then could you elaborate on this comment. I for one would love to know how the average Israeli perceives Pakistan, but a military-man perspective would be even better.

Are you looking to get banned U-571? Attitudes like yours will achieve nothing for Muslims or anyone else, you have to understand that. Let’s hear what he has to say.

This "Uri" guy who seems like a "Tank Enthusiast" (Judging from his Blog) didn't even know where T-80UD is from. He actually asked if it's made by us.

So, no questions from my side! :bounce:

The T-80UDs have been made from mixture of Russian and Ukrainian parts. The turrets in particular to the ones we had I think are Ukrainian made becase the Russian ceased their transfer because of their sales to us (among other reasons) so the Pakistanis and Ukrainians were forced to improvise. It’s a great tank though, perhaps the best we have.

despite what few here think there is a dialog between Israelis and their Arab neighbors in Israel and outside .
not all Arabs are Hammas supporters or binladen fans
But that doesnt make them supporters of israel either.neither does it imply that they validate israel's brutal strategy in gaza or the general policy towards the palestinians.Does it?

to speak to members here

'interesting' is a vague defination.needless to say it is much more than that.
:pakistan:

I expect the same from ur side.frankly I would have had strong reasons to not acknowledge you if it hadnt been for two reasons;
first ur courage to be here.
second if i hadnt seen an ex pilot of idf on aljazeera literally appealing to the world to stop israel from the massacre in gaza.two things he said that i applaud him for;
one that his grandmother didnt die in the holocaut for this and second an appeal to obama that the world didnt need a slave in the white house.
whts ur stand on this?

u 571.

Your post stinks of xenophobia, racism, and small mindedness. Words like, the Jewish control and Jew mentality were used by the Nazis to justify the atrocities on the Jews and other minorities by teh Third Reich.

The Qur'aan is full of Jewish prophets, will you condemn them also for their Jew Mentality?

How a muslim can be anti semitic is beyond me.

Last edited:
an ex pilot of idf on aljazeera literally appealing to the world to stop israel from the massacre in gaza
orion soldiers are duty bound and i assume pilots get their targets and were never told about casualties until unless.
In 1965 war indian airforce hit civilian vahicles (trolleys pulled by tractors) full of women and children with cluster bombs.
They flew low and identified vehicles and that was a crime with ful consious.

I still await the reply to the very first question. Let's have your side of the story.

This "Uri" guy who seems like a "Tank Enthusiast" (Judging from his Blog) didn't even know where T-80UD is from. He actually asked if it's made by us.

So, no questions from my side! :bounce:
WISE MAN
It could have been made in Pakistan under agreement

Back
Top Bottom