What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

Hi totach7, Shalom,

Presumably you are genuinely an IDFserving or ex serviceperson.

My question is this on the present Gaza intrusion (don't know if it's been asked before on this thread).

Why does Israel blame rocket attacks by Hamas, when by the IDF's own admission, Hamas never fired a single rocket into Israel during the ceasefire up till November. That ceasefire was broken by Israel.

It seems like a poor excuse.

HAMMAS fired rockets during the "cease fire" many time .
Some times they claimed it was the Islamic Jihad organization
others but thats poor excuse since they claim to be the leaders

Well thanks for the offer :D but it would really piss me off if i am not allowed to enter Israel :D hahahaa. But my question is, if Israeli citizens(i know atleast 10 who are begging me to visit Israel) sponser me would i be able to get a tourist visa easily?
I think so
would be happy to take you around

There is no way you can get in with a Pakistani passport notorious_eagle. Have you read what the passport says about Israel not counting?

Atleast 10 Israelis are begging you to visit Israel? THat might be a bit of a stretch I think...

Hey totach7 what do people in the IDF think of Pakistani Armed Forces btw? Not much eh?

HAMMAS fired rockets during the "cease fire" many time .
Some times they claimed it was the Islamic Jihad organization
others but thats poor excuse since they claim to be the leaders

Well, this isn't true.

It's even acknowledged by the IDF that Hamas did not fire rockets into Israel during the ceasefire.

Watch this clip, and tell me what you think.

I'd be interested to know.

YouTube - Rockets fired by Hamas during the ceasefire

Last edited:
Go read some history not brain wash

you say the same old propagnda that even majority of arabs don't use anymore

IDF ARMOR

isreal's history???
i know all about it
somehow u guys think u have the right to take over someone elses homeland and wipe them out of existence
u are repeating the same evil that u have escaped except this time its the palestinians that are targeted

isreal's history???
i know all about it
somehow u guys think u have the right to take over someone elses homeland and wipe them out of existence
u are repeating the same evil that u have escaped except this time its the palestinians that are targeted

Ok.... you may read history but sadly when you start writing you are one sided

"we took someones homeland? no way

2 states plan was back in 1947 but the Arabs rejected it

Last edited:
There is no way you can get in with a Pakistani passport notorious_eagle. Have you read what the passport says about Israel not counting?

Atleast 10 Israelis are begging you to visit Israel? THat might be a bit of a stretch I think...

Hey totach7 what do people in the IDF think of Pakistani Armed Forces btw? Not much eh?

Not a stretch really :D, i am actually friends with a lot of Israelis here. A lot of Israelis go to my school and it seems majority of them are in my program(they are very nice people), i dont usually profile other people based on their religion unlike some of our brothers :coffee:

Last edited:
shalom
what do u think you got out of this recent attack on Gaza. this was suppose to final battle but it ended up half cooked meal where only Israel lost on global forum and got many other on its enemy side. Don't you think they should have either restrained from this war or go all out for final assault.
thankyou.

The ALA arab liberation army with Faize kaowji as the force commander
promised the Palestinians to exile for short time till the victory

I have seen this in other writings too. That the Arab leaders wanted the Palestinians to get out of the way to easily be able to throw the Jews to the sea in the 1947 war.

What is the truth in these claims? Any links/proof?

I have seen That tatoo like tatach defending his country in bad way.
BEN GORYAN the ist PM or President of Israel wrote a letter to th world zionist congress that
"If i would be a Arab i definatly oppose and have hostile feelings for Israelis and Jews. Though it is true we were here in Palestine 2000 years ago but today these arabs has nothing to do with it and it isnot there fault what happened to us 2000 years ago"

TOTACH y You swallow my question. just answer them.

TOTACH y You swallow my question. just answer them.

He turns my questions around too.
Alot of Israelis, and especially soldiers or ex-soldiers are morally corrupt.
The only thing that goes around in their head is Israel, Israel and Israel.
No compromises, no thoughts about the sufferings of other people, no regret, no nothing.
An honest and fair person would not be able to justify these acts.
This just proves the point.

Ok.... you my read history but sadly when you start writing you are one sided

"we took someones homeland? no way

2 states plan was back in 1947 but the Arabs rejected it

yea u did
more than 90% of u guys were immigrants coming from europe etc
it still doesnt give u the right to escape evil and put someone else through the same evil!
u are truelly a hypocrite if u tried to defend that statement
i mean look at a recent event
u guys killed over 1300+ palestinians out of which around 1000 were innocent civilians
how do u survive a holocaust and then put it on someone else
thats extremely shameless on ur part

He turns my questions around too.
Alot of Israelis, and especially soldiers or ex-soldiers are morally corrupt.
The only thing that goes around in their head is Israel, Israel and Israel.
No compromises, no thoughts about the sufferings of other people, no regret, no nothing.
An honest and fair person would not be able to justify these acts.
This just proves the point.

He has not even answered a very basic question of mine, i m sure had he answered it his life would have been much easier, both on the is forum and inside israel!

Wrong!
Idf respect Pakistani Army and Air Force

Back
Top Bottom