What's new

Ask Israeli Defence Forces member totach7 anything

shalom
what do u think you got out of this recent attack on Gaza. this was suppose to final battle but it ended up half cooked meal where only Israel lost on global forum and got many other on its enemy side. Don't you think they should have either restrained from this war or go all out for final assault.
thankyou.

Gazza is full with civilians very hard to avoid harming the un involved

the first day of the recent op all Hammas members took off the uniforms
they like so much while in parade

yea u did
more than 90% of u guys were immigrants coming from europe etc
it still doesnt give u the right to escape evil and put someone else through the same evil!
u are truelly a hypocrite if u tried to defend that statement
i mean look at a recent event
u guys killed over 1300+ palestinians out of which around 1000 were innocent civilians
how do u survive a holocaust and then put it on someone else
thats extremely shameless on ur part

Any rockets on New York recently?

Ok, let me ask totac something simpler if he can't reply to my 'difficult' question. Below is the extract and explanation of The Balfour Declaration of 1917:
The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a classified formal statement of policy by the British government stating that the British government "view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people" with the understanding that "nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

The declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization. The letter reflected the position of the British Cabinet, as agreed upon in a meeting on 31 October 1917. It further stated that the declaration is a sign of "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations."

Below is the text:

Text of the declaration

The declaration, a typed letter signed in ink by Balfour, reads as follows:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Well so would you mind clarifying me the volition of nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine

As many members here agreed that Totach only give answer to that qs only which are in the fever of israel or not xploiting the hypocracy of israel.

Well i am asking another question despite totach not answering

The question is that
BIN GORYAN TOLD TO HIS NATION THAT EITHER I ALIVED OR NOT PAKISTAN SHOULD NOT ALIVE IN WORLD MAP

y ISRAELIS DONT BEAR US?????????????????????????

tOTACH I KNOW IT IS SIMPLE TO ANS THAT NOW ONLY PAKISTAN IS THE ONE WHO CAN **** AND **** israel IN A WAY THE ONE LIKES.

IF U NOT AGREE THAN ANSWER MY QUESTION

What's the use in questioning him, he's an ex-IDF soldier, most likely served with pride and the only "action" he has seen was not a fair army vs army action but more like Tanks demolishing urban or rural areas.
It's ofcourse good serving in the army if you know that the only enemy you're facing, is armed with wooden sticks.
So we can't really expect honest and clear answers from him.

We should bring in another Zionist, a little younger perhaps and question him/her about her countries right to exist and if her unproportional actions are justified?

Ok, let me ask totac something simpler if he can't reply to my 'difficult' question. Below is the extract and explanation of The Balfour Declaration of 1917:
The Balfour Declaration of 1917 (dated 2 November 1917) was a classified formal statement of policy by the British government stating that the British government "view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people" with the understanding that "nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

The declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation, a private Zionist organization. The letter reflected the position of the British Cabinet, as agreed upon in a meeting on 31 October 1917. It further stated that the declaration is a sign of "sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations."

Below is the text:

Text of the declaration

The declaration, a typed letter signed in ink by Balfour, reads as follows:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Well so would you mind clarifying me the volition of nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948

What's the use in questioning him, he's an ex-IDF soldier, most likely served with pride and the only "action" he has seen was not a fair army vs army action but more like Tanks demolishing urban or rural areas.
It's ofcourse good serving in the army if you know that the only enemy you're facing, is armed with wooden sticks.
So we can't really expect honest and clear answers from him.

We should bring in another Zionist, a little younger perhaps and question him/her about her countries right to exist and if her unproportional actions are justified?

First ask your own right to exsit..........you had your brain washed so hard there is no way to speak to you .....you are blind man

Hang in there, totach7. They believe in a "fair fight". Yeah, that's why the Pakistani Army uses attack helicopters and airstrikes against their own jihadis in FATA who "only" have AK-47's and RPG's. Poor babies.

But, I have wondered why Israel doesn't make it's own unguided missiles and fire them from Sderot into Gaza. Kind of missile for missile. Has this ever been considered? This would be "fair". BUT, I bet the world press would moan and wail about the indiscriminate violence of the Israelis.

Hang in there, totach7. They believe in a "fair fight". Yeah, that's why the Pakistani Army uses attack helicopters and airstrikes against their own jihadis in FATA who "only" have AK-47's and RPG's. Poor babies.

But, I have wondered why Israel doesn't make it's own unguided missiles and fire them from Sderot into Gaza. Kind of missile for missile. Has this ever been considered? This would be "fair". BUT, I bet the world press would moan and wail about the indiscriminate violence of the Israelis.

Yeah! As the world really cares about palestine....

Yes its easy to be blind when you look in the miror

they don't want hard line Muslims organizations in their own back yard
Iran is enough

Then how come woman in Saudi cant drive? at least Hamas let their woman dive.

More like political reasons, rather then religious ones.

the leaders of arab countries dont wanna lose their chairs.thats why they shelter to the shadow of the IDF.this is the main problem.i dont see any difference between egypt,jordan,saudi arabia and israel.nevertheless israel tells us what the muppet leaders say about hamas...these arabic muppets dont do even that.they act hypocrite...

Back
Top Bottom