What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

@T-123456

IMHO Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris,it should be united and made a new country.

@Armstrong is a kashmiri, he can answer.

Over my dead body with both my nuts removed ! :angry:

Kashmir belongs to us Kashmiris & we're Pakistanis ! :pakistan:

If a referendum is held...we've got enough numbers to swing it our favor ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
"Your claims r rubbish."
Here is the link for it - censusindia.gov.in/2011-prov-results/prov_data_products_J&K.html
"u people r in the end of the day hindus a hindu banya who cant be trusted" - thanks
"i will also support them for killing u like rats because thats what deserve" - we know that, thanks anyway
"majority is authority and if we want we can squash u like a bug" - should we take that as a lesson?
"dump u in the arabian sea" - yeah right.
Bakwas.

Maybe u dont know the stats but the population in kashmir is 8 cror.
80% r Muslims second r buddist n then come hindus.

Your claims r rubbish.

So well after reading your post well i pardon my stupidity of requesting u to join us. My Kashmiri relative r right u people r in the end of the day hindus a hindu banya who cant be trusted.

So now i will also support them for killing u like rats because thats what deserve.

Anyways remember that the majority is authority and if we want we can squash u like a bug but i think we will be forced to do so as u dont have rspect to the Muslim sentiments n the 600,000 deaths r nothing in your eyes.

Remember this too that in Future kashmir will be part of pakistan as her 5th Provence. Then we will through u out to yr papas in india or will just dump u in the arabian sea.

You just repeated bull.
:lol:
I am still waiting for your logical reply. You must know that I have high hopes from you.

Did you read that BBC link I posted?
See? I told you, read my posts again. And this time, do it slowly and sincerely.

The BBC link merely says what u claim to be in place but still not concerte proof has been given to pakistan over this.

And dont repeat yrself.
Repeating stupid claims will make u look more stupid.

"Your claims r rubbish."
Here is the link for it - censusindia.gov.in/2011-prov-results/prov_data_products_J&K.html
"u people r in the end of the day hindus a hindu banya who cant be trusted" - thanks
"i will also support them for killing u like rats because thats what deserve" - we know that, thanks anyway
"majority is authority and if we want we can squash u like a bug" - should we take that as a lesson?
"dump u in the arabian sea" - yeah right.

:rofl:

Putr Take my words as a joke but tomorrow u will see the reality by yourself.

These indian website controlled by their gov is not accepted by us.

This thread is for foreigners who wish to know more about Pakistan. We will try to answer any of your questions about our country in the best possible way.

Ask us Anything that comes to your mind. :cheers:

If you were to go off of personal perception, what % of your countrymen would you consider Pakistani nationalists, and what % would you consider Pakistani Islamists?

To clarify, a Pakistani nationalist would put concerns and issues of Pakistani non-Muslims like Christians/Sikhs/Hindus/Buddhists over the concerns/issues of other Muslims in the world like Arabs/Turks/Iranians etc. A Pakistani nationalist would care/love/prefer Pakistani non-Muslims over other Muslims in the world. A Pakistani Islamist would be the exact opposite, he would care about Turks/Arabs etc more than Pakistani non-Muslims.

From what I have seen in various media (including this forum), the split would probably be 95% Islamist and a small minority of 5% who are nationalists (like the Express Tribune crowd).

Other Pakistani members views (like seniors with experience) would be appreciated. @Armstrong

REDUNKULOUS.

Ask the Taliban who they fear more, NATO or ISI.

Hands down it will be the ISI.

ISI kidnaps uncooperative Taliban commander's families and tells them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.

Other than that ISI has had a genuine relationship with the Taliban.

People like Col. Imam were respected by the Taliban for aiding them in the civil war of Afghanistan.

bull crap.if ISI is really tht powerful u wldnt be having daily blasts in pak

Good question...
I would like to know the same
If you were to go off of personal perception, what % of your countrymen would you consider Pakistani nationalists, and what % would you consider Pakistani Islamists?

To clarify, a Pakistani nationalist would put concerns and issues of Pakistani non-Muslims like Christians/Sikhs/Hindus/Buddhists over the concerns/issues of other Muslims in the world like Arabs/Turks/Iranians etc. A Pakistani nationalist would care/love/prefer Pakistani non-Muslims over other Muslims in the world. A Pakistani Islamist would be the exact opposite, he would care about Turks/Arabs etc more than Pakistani non-Muslims.

From what I have seen in various media (including this forum), the split would probably be 90-95% Islamist and a small minority of 5-10% who are nationalists (like the Express Tribune crowd).

Other Pakistani members views (like seniors with experience) would be appreciated. @Armstrong

From what I have seen in various media (including this forum), the split would probably be 95% Islamist and a small minority of 5% who are nationalists (like the Express Tribune crowd).

Pakistani Nationalist = Pakistani Islamist ! :unsure:

You'd be surprised that some of the most vocal supporters of Rimshah Masih & the Joseph Colony sufferers were Molvis !

Another question,what does come from Kashmir and is the best in the world in its kind(a product/produce)?

What to tell them buddy ... Ye Jahil log hai ,, Samjhane ka Kuch Faida nai

You better don't waste your time debating with these Arnab Goswami's ...

This guy living in anntnag islamabad n claiming to be a hindu is taking the kashmiri sentiments lightly and says he dont care about what majority thinks because his pappas r there to watch his back. and has no respect what so ever for 600,000 kashmiris dead in valley.

How disgusting and shameful no wonder we kicked them out of the valley.

What do you Pakistanis think about operation Gibraltar and kargil? Whether or not they were unnecessary and could have been avoided?

Pakistani Nationalist = Pakistani Islamist ! :unsure:

You'd be surprised that some of the most vocal supporters of Rimshah Masih & the Joseph Colony sufferers were Molvis !

I would disagree on that for the most part, maybe a few Moulvis, but then again they are exceptions rather than the rule. Kind of like how some right wing Hindu Organizations in India have "Christian/Muslim wings". Yes some of them RSS people might have a soft spot for these other religions, but thats a minority in terms of numbers.

A nationalist is a nationalist. The only way Nationalist = Islamist is if 100% of Pakistan were Muslim, and not a single non-Muslim existed in Pakistan. To me, the nationalists in Pakistan would be some of the express tribune writers, would you consider these express tribune liberal writers as Islamists? Anyways, We can look into this issue of semantics later perhaps, but answer this question I asked:

I am just curious what you guys think...

Back
Top Bottom