What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

Yes you have forced them to leave that place. You have given them 48 hours and 3 choices, Rhalib, Ghalib and Chalib. From your mosques you raised slogans like, pandits leave your property and women behind. So it does not matter whether wrath of majority is natural or not, because that is just a statement. The fact is you are actively responsible for removing Kashmiri Pandits from 1947 to 1990. So you have to first respect their sentiments, followed by bringing them back and establish them. Then you can carry on your freedom movement. You may take your freedom also. Otherwise violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

Peace.

We didnt remove them they had gone there in their own will. And Like i said before the sentiments of Kashmiris must be respected by all.
If not then wrath from majority is perfectly natural and this will be their faith if they dont behave like kashmiri and in a civilized way. If they cant they they r most welcome to live with people of their kind.

It does not matter whether my mind is clear or not . The fact is you forced them to leave and now you must bring them back if you want to get freedom. Otherwise violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

Peace.

we nvr forced anyone make this clear in yr mind.

It does not matter whether my mind is clear or not . The fact is you forced them to leave and now you must bring them back if you want to get freedom. Otherwise violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

Peace.

We did not force them. If they loved their land so much they should have stayed, especially with the Indian Army occupation in favor of the pandits.

Peace.

it matters if u designate day with night.

We r not in power in kashmir so we dont have authority to do that.
Clear this in your mind.

Day and night does not matter here. Your Ali shah Geelani is there. Next time when he visits to Azad kashmir, demand this in front of him. Tell him to organise a rally both in IOK and Azad Kashmir to show your solidarity with kashmiri Pandits. Then put a demand to bring them back and establish them. Till then violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

Peace

it matters if u designate day with night.

We r not in power in kashmir so we dont have authority to do that.
Clear this in your mind.

I am assuming you are a Kashmiri.You force them by giving an ultimatum of 48 hours or Rhalib, Ghalib and chalib. You should have said something like what Jinnah Sahab has said while creating Pakistan. Instead of that you give them 48 hours ultimatum. You also told them to leave their women behind them using loud speakers from mosques. You made a freedom struggle into a ethnic cleansing violent riot. Now you need to put a demand to bring them back by organising a rally in support for them. till then violence will be dealt with violence and brutal force.

Peace.

We did not force them. If they loved their land so much they should have stayed, especially with the Indian Army occupation in favor of the pandits.

Does it snow in Kakul? If yes, for how many months on average does the season of snowfall last in Kakul every NORMAL year? And is Kakul a valley or is it a mountain/hill?

Does it snow in Kakul? If yes, for how many months on average does the season of snowfall last in Kakul every NORMAL year? And is Kakul a valley or is it a mountain/hill?

pma17.jpg

pma19.jpg

pma10.jpg

pma18.jpg

pma.jpg

pma4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom