What's new

Ask a question about Pakistan.

Man........ hope your words come true!! It's a dream of mine!! :)

======​

@Aka123

Another expedition...old video,and he's absolutely right about that 4 x4 jeep experience.But unfortunately that's the only thing that will deliver you up there safely.

Last edited by a moderator:

======​

@Aka123

Another expedition...old video,and he's absolutely right about that 4 x4 jeep experience.But unfortunately that's the only thing that will deliver you up there safely.

Thnx mate for posting the videos!! :)

This thread is an example of how a nice thread turns bitter with out of context posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i could have my answer to my question at post 161?

Most likely the one of a Kind thing about Kashmir has to be, the woolen,hand made Kashmiri shawl.

images

images

kashmiri_shawl_makers.jpg

Sure but saffron isn't one of a kind,its found in other places too,Kashmiri shawl is unique to Kashmir.
I think you missread my post,i said in its kind.
The saffron from Kashmir is the best in the world,not only i (hobby chef)but the real chefs(michelin stars) in the world say this.
The Kashmir shawl is world famous and unique no doubt about that.

Another question,what does come from Kashmir and is the best in the world in its kind(a product/produce)?

A lot of tourism. It is a really beautiful place, google some pics. One day I would like to visit when security situation improves.

Ḥashshāshīn;4508019 said:
A lot of tourism. It is a really beautiful place, google some pics. One day I would like to visit when security situation improves.
I have seen a documentary about kashmir,looks beautiful and the people are very nice to.

Back
Top Bottom