What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

All has to admit that when Army had chance to eliminate Nawas and his family during Mushys time they didnt. Result, Pakistan is paying the price. Same goes for Zardari/Bhuttos. The army needs sole searching and may require major overhaul in their thinking.
Army wants all polticians fighting with each other
It doesnt want a single popular dominant force..

Hence you see it stil letting PMLN keep it guns.

It is a disaster that we keep letting our enemies escape after they have destroyed our country. I do not consider this a win for Pakistan. All his family members involved in corruption need to be punished, with those at the top put to death or made to work in prision until their demise. Snakes like him have the blood of many Pakistanis on their hand.

Yeah sure. Brother, we all wish that. But we also be honest to the reality.
Let's ask you a question, who you think is responsible to plan his escape from Pakistan!!
You see now he is after the same people.

It is not that he has not done it before.
He has, not once, but many times.
So why you think they keep facilitating him, and letting him out of the country!!
Lets not make any mistake first time, General Musharaf let him go , he was Pak military General too.

As I said before, if you stupid enough to hand an axe over to a thief, don't complain when he chop your legs off.

Why? Last time people of Pakistan democratically elected the same Prime Minister for third time that the Pakistani Army had toppled.

Remember PM Imran Khan's infamous view on Pakistani Generals? Here:

Army toppled him by creating panama leaks... ISI shouldnt be underestimated ..
Its was able to manipulate so many countries forcing brazil Pm and ireland pm to resign

Man Pakistani state is too kind. People like Nawaz and Zardari deserve nice big bullet holes in the middle of their foreheads not deals and NROs.

I hope the establishment have finally learnt their lesson.

One thing I love about PTI is that social media is their home ground. Even an event like APC they have converted into an opportunity to bury the opposition.

Nawaz Sharif ka baap bhi kuch nahi bigar sakta hai hakumat ka.

IK will get 2/3 in 2023. Karlo jo karna hai

Last edited:
What NS just did was an all out call of war. It's not a war against IK but against army. He looted this country for quite long time with his main source of income almost gone.
No doubt he is next altaf Hussain in making and I am pretty sure that some other country is going to finance his campaign to sabotage CPEC.
These bastards were talking like they own us. Atleast I got a hint for AAZ statement that he might be going to jail.
Now IK must do everything to bring back NS and his sons and sort this bloody mess already. Now it's getting dirty. Pakistan don't need dirty politics but a stable state.

not army, few generals

No doubt in my mind these folks have been "programmed" to kill Pak from inside...

Only problem they're no Mujibs or Bhuttos, and neither have the support from the likes of Indiras, Breznevs, Kissingers etc...

The Pak Establishment needs to have its "Cross-out List" handy and updated! Once the economic/financial freedom from the West is achieved it needs to put into the action! They haven't spared even Mujib or Bhutto, so IMO these folks have no chance....

and yet it was Bajwa Niazi rule when India annexed Kashmir, attacked us and what did we do in return?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom