What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

papajones pizza
Have you even read the clarification of Asim Bajwa? He has literally destroyed Indian retired major claims..

I am telling you, our nation can't raise from this deep dark pit unless we don't get education.

It is very easy to put any kind of blame on anyone.. but it is extremely difficult to prove it in a court of law. Your ex-PM, when found having expensive undisclosed properties, was taken to courts by Imran Khan. Just to remind you, he had to do a sit in in November 2016 to highlight the plunder of your ex-PM.. He never ranaway from the country like a coward...

Can your tiger ex-PM live upto the expectations and take anyone to courts?

Your ex-PM, when he was sure about the evidences he could present, immediately put on black coat and went to court against Yousuf Raza Gillani.. what and who is stopping him from doing so against Asim Bajwa?

OK, so JIT reports were fake.. but what prevented Sharif family from providing money trail? I mean money trail is one thing, they were not even coming clean on whether the family owns the flats or not.

I am not comfortable in seeing someone leading Pakistan who has been caught lying several times or whose documents were caught being forged. You can accept, I can't because I know the problems Pakistanis are facing today are because of these crooks. How can you assume that an individual who provides forged docs in the highest court of the country will prevent people from taking up jobs on fake degrees? PIA is in front of all of us.. Since the rulers at that time were themselves involved in forging documents, they thought it ok for pilots to fly planes on invalid/ questionable licenses. This is one institution, where the life of people is directly linked to the qualification of the officers.. what do you think how many we have in many other institutions where we aren't even affected.

Regarding JIT, my childhood friend was part of the team and I trust him completely. The day volume 10 surfaces according to him, these people may not find a place to hide.. Anyway, I don't agree with him on this claim as I can see plenty of people like you in Pakistan and that's why I say that the future of Pakistan doesn't look bright.
Look what happens in any other country if you are caught ..you are shamed and you leave..
Had this been india, PMLN would have replaced sharif with someone else..

But this pakistan the blame is with the people ..people love sharif..educated Phd holders...the logic is every one is corrupt so corruption is fine..
70% of people in central punjab voted for PMLN..this isnt due to fear of sharif but love of sharif

That's why education is very important.

Your ex PM was kicked out on the basis of undisclosed assets.. However, further cases were made on him that are still going on.

Supreme court IS NOT A TRIAL COURT. I think this much you should learn today from PDF. His cases were referred to the trial courts where he is being handed with appropriate sentences.

And no, no JIT is needed against anyone. Imran Khan took the case to court, if your ex PM has guts and single shred of evidence against anyone, he should immediately go to court to get all the parties indicted. But, we know, these are are baseless, false allegations.

Can you ask your ex-PM to comeback and file a case against Asim Bajwa and and other judges? Can he take action against other judges like the action being taken against the corrupt judge Isa?

A fugitive, who was sent abroad on humanitarian basis can't have guts.. seriously.

I don't know when will I see the day when I stop teaching about laws, courts and stuff to my fellow Pakistanis.
No...its not about education ..this was explained in simple words ..you can see educated people supporting him...ask every one..every one knows he is corrupt and very tarjarba kar at it too..

The misery people are in are their own doing we deserve it

Look what happens in any other country if you are caught ..you are shamed and you leave..

But this pakistan the blame is with the people ..people love sharif..educated Phd holders...the logic is every one is corrupt so corruption is fine..
70% of people in central punjab voted for PMLN..this isnt due to fear of sharif but love of sharif
Jahalat hai yaar aur kuchh nahi..

People can't even differentiate between trial courts and a supreme court and talk about the sentences here.

Khair, jaisa leader waisey uss ke follower.. Can't blame them tbh. These guys were barred from getting good education so they can't move an inch without the approval of their leader.. When he says, he was kicked out on the basis of Iqama, all the followers tow his line and start repeating the same like a parrot.

I have serious reservations on the handling of certain issues by PTI government, but I can't say that Imran Khan is corrupt or a traitor.

No...its not about education ..this was explained in simple words ..you can see educated people supporting him...ask every one..every one knows he is corrupt and very tarjarba kar at it too..

The misery people are in are their own doing we deserve it
Then its a bigger crime. I mean I can expect an an parh jahil ganwar to talk rubbish, but I can't expect an educated man to still follow Nawaz Sharif.

And don't they feel shame? He was a PM of Pakistan, he hardly spent any Eid, or Baqr Eid in his motherland.

He became PM 3 times, but he had to go to London for his treatment (which is of course based on fake/ forged reports as always). As a PM, he couldn't bring reforms in healthcare. On the other hand, we saw Imran Khan getting treated in SKMH when he fell down from the stage in 2013.

But some people are really blind.. or they want to keep their eyes closed.

Then its a bigger crime. I mean I can expect an an parh jahil ganwar to talk rubbish, but I can't expect an educated man to still follow Nawaz Sharif.

And don't they feel shame? He was a PM of Pakistan, he hardly spent any Eid, or Baqr Eid in his motherland.

He became PM 3 times, but he had to go to London for his treatment (which is of course based on fake/ forged reports as always). As a PM, he couldn't bring reforms in healthcare. On the other hand, we saw Imran Khan getting treated in SKMH when he fell down from the stage in 2013.

But some people are really blind.. or they want to keep their eyes closed.
Whats worse the same people will claim that IK didnt resolve all our problems in 24 months..the very problems that WERE CREATED by him so lets bring him back. They also says IK went to IMF so lets go to nawaz sharif who took s to
IMF like 4 times..

Love is blind..this is love

Someone pushed the courts to send him out of the country as law has no provisions for this.
Or were the judges paid off

Forget about getting caught for corruption.. what would have happened with an politician in India if he had owned terrorism in Baluchistan? He literally would have been lynched to death. Who doesn't know that both India and Pakistan are fighting a long proxy war against each other.. but which PM from India or Pakistan has accepted the charges of terrorism (of course other than Nawaz Sharif). I hate Asif Zardari, but he never uttered a single word on Mumbai attacks.

And this cursed ex-PM Nawaz didn't even put the correct blame.. I mean if he had said yes, we are involved in IOJK, I would have respected him.. but an allegation which is now proving false with the new evidences being surfaced.. like the guy's domicile was issued in India.. I mean shouldn't his supporters kill themselves?

Its extremly sad and an eye opener for Central Punjab. They are turning into another MQM followers. THey need to wake up otherwise they might pay similar to MQM followers.

I have just one question, Why all PML_N supporters here are Indians? What do you say INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY@Pakistan Space Agency.

Someone pushed the courts to send him out of the country as law has no provisions for this.
Or were the judges paid off

I think the establishment was thinking if Nawaz is sent abroad and asked to be quiet it will steer the ship of IK government to calmer waters. Keep in mind at the time of bhagora running away PTI were facing multiple issues on many fronts. Maulana March, breakneck inflation, economy in doldrums, uncooperative judiciary, India and foreign powers breathing down our neck and FATF. With all of this and then Nawaz still being a political reality with millions of paindus still worshipping him as their god so establishment thought it would make life easier for IK. IMO that is why they sent him abroad.

However, one thing establishment forgot to factor in is the resolve of Imran Khan. He is a fighter and does not know how to lose. Systematically he clawed his way back and one issue after another he successfully handled it. He would have found a solution for this fat pig as well if he had not been allowed to run abroad.

Look at the stability of IK government now.... Nobody can remove them and their performance is going into overdrive and that is why you see the desperation of all the corrupt filth.

2/3 in 23 inshallah.

Its extremly sad and an eye opener for Central Punjab. They are turning into another MQM followers. THey need to wake up otherwise they might pay similar to MQM followers.
Unlike karachi central punjab is pakistan ..
If central punjab turns out like this it will be the end of pakistan ..
So if nawaz sharif new agenda does gain support we will see a 1971 type situation ..

Back
Top Bottom