What's new

Asim Bajwa involved in dissolving Balochistan govt, Nawaz Sharif blames

RAW against Gen Asim
Afghanistan against Gen Asim
PML-N against Gen Asim

Pakistan authorities must immediately hire Sherlock Holmes to draw a conclusion.

Lol. Maybe they can visit a nearby elementary school, because even those 5 year olds know that Nawaz Shareef is a traitor, but somehow LHC, IHC is unconvinced.

Last edited:
Its extremly sad and an eye opener for Central Punjab. They are turning into another MQM followers. THey need to wake up otherwise they might pay similar to MQM followers.

No chance, I will explain below.

Unlike karachi central punjab is pakistan ..
If central punjab turns out like this it will be the end of pakistan ..
So if nawaz sharif new agenda does gain support we will see a 1971 type situation ..

This is my region, so let me tell you something of the mentality of our region. We are hardcore pro-military and support the interests of Pakistan above all else. Day by day, PTI is getting more popular. Already half of this region is PTI.

N took this dangerous gamble because they know they are losing ground here. They cannot recover.

As for the few hardcore N leaguers, there will have to be operations against them, there is simply no alternative, but the population of this region will fully support accountability for corrupts.

EiWepMOXcAAP9um

I think the establishment was thinking if Nawaz is sent abroad and asked to be quiet it will steer the ship of IK government to calmer waters. Keep in mind at the time of bhagora running away PTI were facing multiple issues on many fronts. Maulana March, breakneck inflation, economy in doldrums, uncooperative judiciary, India and foreign powers breathing down our neck and FATF. With all of this and then Nawaz still being a political reality with millions of paindus still worshipping him as their god so establishment thought it would make life easier for IK. IMO that is why they sent him abroad.

However, one thing establishment forgot to factor in is the resolve of Imran Khan. He is a fighter and does not know how to lose. Systematically he clawed his way back and one issue after another he successfully handled it. He would have found a solution for this fat pig as well if he had not been allowed to run abroad.

Look at the stability of IK government now.... Nobody can remove them and their performance is going into overdrive and that is why you see the desperation of all the corrupt filth.

2/3 in 23 inshallah.

Excellent post bro.

More to the point, it should also be an eye opener for establishment who helped this traitor fled from Pakistan and yesterday he was attacking them from left, right and center - some eyebrows should and must have been raised. Its Pakistan's establishment who brought this jerk in power THREE times and this snake bit them over and over again.

Furthermore, these swine (Nawaz and Fazlu) were raving about establishment role in Pakistani politics and are in pain and wanted to destabilized existing political setup because they are not part of it, simply put. If they were at the helm, then current setup would've been the best, but this is not the case. Also, after yesterday's APC Pakistani establishment eyes shouldve been open and they should let IK complete his term and support him.

Pakistan needs at least TWO (if not three) term under IK.

Article 6 is coming his way. He had a chance to quit respectfully and save his business empire and corruption.

This is my region, so let me tell you something of the mentality of our region. We are hardcore pro-military and support the interests of Pakistan above all else. Day by day, PTI is getting more popular. Already half of this region is PTI.
Central punjab is a power politics region just get the big guy in and others follow noon leagis won it over by this method and pti is countering them with the same policy hence the screams as for people well apart from a small urban minority most vote over local issues

Who illbe rspponsible of that JIT and its fake reports? Will there ever ill be any investigations in it?
How about letting justice shukat and justice ESA start up the investigations?
Great if JIT reports were fake. Prove their fakeness in any of the courts, there are three levels of courts in Pakistan, and the Sharif family can use any of these to prove them selves innocent.

Back
Top Bottom