What's new

Asif shaheed defending AWACS. Which guns is he holding?

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
319383_284297688336357_2033276917_n.jpg

Salute to Asif Shaheed and all those who gave their lives defending our homeland ever. May Allah bless them gazillion gazillion and countless times for their great service and sacrifices.

Asif Shaheed with his gun standing before AWACS (bottom-left). Isin't that gun made in Israel ?

The guy with FN2000 belongs to SSW, he's not Sepoy Muhammad Asif Shaheed. Asif belonged to DSG, Pakistan Army.

I guess he was in a check post on the boundary wall and Pakistan army mostly uses this gun in the check posts.

s2rvbd.jpg

I think the soldier with the gun is someone else.

Looks like him but yeah the Red beret doesn't seem like part of the DSG uniform.

I think that's an DSG:

kamra2-reut-670x450.jpg

The Ribbon badge supposedly has some light-blue and blue stripes. Perhaps somebody else can confirm.

Here's a closer picture of the soldier from the elite unit.

It's not Asif, for he would have been manning a sentry post most likely armed with a G-3 or an AK-47. Whatever the case, the brave warrior has added another golden chapter in our armed forces proud traditions of dedication to duty and self sacrifice.

29bf2g3.jpg

First of All
Salute to Him
May Allah give him Jannat ul firdos

And the Gun he's holding is the famous .

Sir, Jannat or Firdos is made for these people. So in my openion may allah give him better Darajat, meens more closer to Imam Ul Imbia Hazrat Mohammed (PBHM).

Regards,

Here's a closer picture of the soldier from the elite unit.

It's not Asif, for he would have been manning a sentry post most likely armed with a G-3 or an AK-47. Whatever the case, the brave warrior has added another golden chapter in our armed forces proud traditions of dedication to duty and self sacrifice.

Sepoy with automatic weapon! I doubt!

Isn't that the standard issue to a soldier/guard. I even see an MP-5 in the picture.

423315-kamraattackarmypoliceafp-1345182721-135-640x480.jpg

This is main door and not necessary that every sentry on wall may have the same.
I also guess this photo is of post terrorist attack.

It appears to be PAF's SSW with a FN-2000 (Belgium not Israeli, maybe got confused with the Tavor).

+^^ strange to see pilots/aircrew (guys in flight overalls) manning checkpoints with assault rifles.

Looks like him but yeah the Red beret doesn't seem like part of the DSG uniform.

I think that's an DSG:

kamra2-reut-670x450.jpg

The Ribbon badge supposedly has some light-blue and blue stripes. Perhaps somebody else can confirm.

This is not a DSG, this is just a PAF airman, the DSG is from Army.

Sepoy with automatic weapon! I doubt!

Every sentry is given an automatic weapon.

Years back, it was half filled magazine, then full magazine, and now, 2 or 3 clips!

+^^ strange to see pilots/aircrew (guys in flight overalls) manning checkpoints with assault rifles.

They are not aircrew or pilots, just PAF soldiers, who in most cases have got nothing to do with a plane.

And these guys don't man the checkposts, that job is for Army DSG folks or other PAF personnel, in Combat dress, not overalls.

BTW, this pic was after the attack, when people were just put in to fill the numbers.

This is main door and not necessary that every sentry on wall may have the same.
I also guess this photo is of post terrorist attack.
What do you suggest they have then? Pistols?

\
800px-Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

Members of the Pakistani Air Force on exercise with F2000 rifles.

There seems another version of this gun in service with our special forces.

99188.jpg

Back
Top Bottom