What's new

Asif Ali Zardari arrested after IHC rejects bail extension plea

Let see if zardari can fight with mosquitos and bad smell of toilet. Nawaz sharif failed to fight these small things. Zardari looks stronger than nawaz sharif but time will tell if this is same zardari or became cat like nawaz sharif .
Nawaz sharif is suffering constipation and became ill these days due to bad smell toilet in prison and mosquitos.

Zerdari will not face any such thing.

Zardari/PPP & Patwaris both right now:
686F269E-50E2-4A5A-B448-2D12114842BF.jpeg

All traitors should be hanged in this country. And those who follow these traitors should be jailed for life.

Only then we can root this plague out of our future generation.

After 100 years these people will still be like establishment did this.
The problem is not whether establishment does it or someone else,the real matter of concern is who
so ever does this they should do it with honesty and without self interests

Nawaz Sharif aur Zardari ko Jail may rakhnay ka is mulk ko koi faida nahe.. inke asl power inka paisa hey.. agar Govt paisa recover nahe karsakhti tu ye sab bakwasyaat hain in dono ko jail may rakhna...
wohi tou nai ho paa raha in say

zardari go dhabbardhoos! :enjoy:

jail ki khwaari
jail ki khwaari
asif zardari
asif zardari
:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
That is Shahbaz Butt's speciality
Asif Ali Zerdari is an institution in his self. A leader, a gangster, a murderer, a loafer, and what not, all in one.
I hate him, may be not, but I admire him. He will come out, as always, and will roar again, in jungle of corruption, and will lead the path again. Witnesses will either be bought, or will be murdered.
I am saying all this, because I know, it is impossible to have those people, who clear the man eating bushes like Zerdari, in Pakistan under current circumstances. First step of all that will be to create atmosphere. And for creating such atmosphere, people must be educated through media on daily basis. Divided people are sheeps nothing more.
What I am writing, I don't know, but that's what I really felt.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Yaseen1 @Kakaspai @Dubious @ghazi52 @graphican

he is brilliant politician and have proven to be above the rest when it comes to playing his cards, lets see how he gets through this

Asif Ali Zerdari is an institution in his self. A leader, a gangster, a murderer, a loafer, and what not, all in one.
I hate him, may be not, but I admire him. He will come out, as always, and will roar again, in jungle of corruption, and will lead the path again. Witnesses will either be bought, or will be murdered.
I am saying all this, because I know, it is impossible to have those people, who clear the man eating bushes like Zerdari, in Pakistan under current circumstances. First step of all that will be to create atmosphere. And for creating such atmosphere, people must be educated through media on daily basis. Divided people are sheeps nothing more.
What I am writing, I don't know, but that's what I really felt.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Yaseen1 @Kakaspai @Dubious @ghazi52 @graphican

Nice way to put.

he is brilliant politician and have proven to be above the rest when it comes to playing his cards, lets see how he gets through this

He proudly tells he has spent 8 years in jail
so why you think he would not stay in jail this time

Back
Top Bottom