What's new

Asif Ali Zardari arrested after IHC rejects bail extension plea

establishment has power to influence judiciary otherwise nawaz sharif would not be disqualified and both nawaz and zardari would not be in jail as corrupt judiciary would have never arrested corrupts if they have no

influence from establishment
So another corrupt politician that you are worshipping.... proper munafiq.

Os k lia apko founder Mr.Ghandi jesa Lana hoga, if corruption is not being tackled by the Govt it always mean that somehow there are supporters of corrupts in current Govt. It's not a rocket science to understand.

Very true words.

clearly not, since you are proof of it.
Well i am not supporter of any man made God be it's Khan,Nawaz or Zardari but i don't really mind state of mind of any hardcore political supporters like you,since logic never works on you guys.
And calling a spade a spade hurts any political supporter a lot,you are any PTI supporter is no exception.

Well i am not supporter of any man made God be it's Khan,Nawaz or Zardari but i don't really mind state of mind of any hardcore political supporters like you,since logic never works on you guys.
And calling a spade a spade hurts any political supporter a lot,you are any PTI supporter is no exception.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:How much Keema Naan did you just have?
No one believes you didn't at least have a plate of biryani :rofl::rofl:

putting them into the jail is the solution of any thing they will come out again ...

this is not nonsense but fact last time zardari was released from jail by musharaf and when he allowed zardari to leave country ,if at that time he was not released we would not in such miserable condition like which we are experiencing now but when cj iftikhar chaudry gave decision against him he imposed emergency for his personal interest but never used this power to end corruption
AHAHAHAHAAHA
The fact that you think anyone would believe your nonsense is really cute.

Back
Top Bottom