What's new

Asian men, Western girls - and the truth on sex gangs and race

Anita began her campaign when her own daughter, Angelique, then aged 15, was lured into a sex gang after meeting a 21-year-old Moroccan boy at a coffee bar near her schoo

Anita was divorced and running a restaurant in a village outside Amsterdam when it all began. It was eight in the evening and Angelique came into the restaurant with three male friends. She said one of them was her new boyfriend, Mohammed. ‘He had long curly hair, was very handsome and polite to me,’ remembers Anita.

‘Angelique asked if she could take the three boys back home for a coffee, and I said yes. I was due back at eleven that night and I thought my other two children — Angelique’s younger brother, who was 13, and her older sister — would be there.’

But when Anita got home, she found that every bottle in the drinks cabinet was empty. Angelique was lying in bed drunk. Mohammed and his two pals had disappeared. Although Anita did not know it then, Angelique had been raped by two of the men. The other man had taken her son to play football in the park to get him out of the house. Angelique’s older sister was, in fact, staying with friends.

‘I was horrified,’ says Anita. ‘Angelique lied, saying she had just had too much to drink. I was annoyed she had been drinking at all. I said I did not want Mohammed at my house ever again. We had a row. But that is the classic technique used by the lover boys — they deliberately engineer a rift between the girl and her parents.’

Although I feel for the woman's plight, shouldn't she be knowing better than to leave her underage kids alone with 21 year old dudes? The closest that I've come to parenting is being the eldest amongst cousins but I dare say that I retain better judgement than Anita.

P.S# Not taking anything away from the crime. I hope they string up the sumbitch and his crew soon.

What a messed-up world we live in. This is one thing that pisses me off to a point where I would cross that boundary of not being a human-being and whack these arseholes!

Sorry my dear Indian man..
I have lived a life in 42 countries including Europe...
If you ever peek out of your hole..you too will realize what "Morality" is...

:rofl: you don't sound like someone that well travelled to me. Let me tell you some thing. S H I T in an Airplane bathroom (say from India to UK) travels about 20 countries. now that doesn't mean it knows more about morality than a person living in India. As a matter of fact My a s s knows more about morality than you probably ever will learn, even after living in a 100 countires.

:rofl: you don't sound like someone that well travelled to me. Let me tell you some thing. S H I T in an Airplane bathroom (say from India to UK) travels about 20 countries. now that doesn't mean it knows more about morality than a person living in India. As a matter of fact My a s s knows more about morality than you probably ever will learn, even after living in a 100 countires.

Good for you

I've not heard of a single case involving Indian Asians.

Maninder Pal Singh Kohli convicted of raping and killing 17 year old white teen hanna foster was not pakistani ot Afghani. what about 15 year old British teen who got raped in beaches of Goa?

what about this bus driver of Indian origin who raped female passenger in UK ?

Indian-origin bus driver jailed for rape in UK | NDTV.com

It was not fair of you to say that all criminals are in Pakistani or Afghani community while Indians are saints..such crimes and criminals are there in each community and i agree they are in tiny minority

Last edited by a moderator:
Maninder Pal Singh Kohli convicted of raping and killing 17 year old white teen hanna foster was not pakistani ot Afghani. what about 15 year old British teen who got raped in beaches of Goa?

It was not fair of you to say that all criminals are in Pakistani or Afghani community while Indians are saints..such crimes and criminals are there in each community and i agree they are in tiny minority

You are arguing as opposed to trying to understand. There were rapes or sexual assaults earlier. There is a reason why we are discussing about British Pakistani Youth here. I think reading the posts of your fellow country man here on this thread who is supposed to have lived in 60 odd countries, will give you a better idea why there should be any debate at all, as if rapes/sexual assaults have just began today.

Do you really want to go down this road cuz I'm fairly certain that I've read plenty of articles that state that grooming of underage girls is predominantly pursued by Pakistani migrants.

Couple of years ago i used to live near a park,and on weekends i used to see little white Girls hanging around in the park..aged as little as 13.
All were available for sex for a price...I seen myself them selling their bodies to older men of all ethnicities..My kitchen was on the boundary of the Park,and i could hear their Conversations...
Now if whites have such high moral grounds as they present themselves,why would 13-15 year old girls sell themselves for a Bottle of Vodka,some weed and 50£ ?

You are arguing as opposed to trying to understand. There were rapes or sexual assaults earlier. There is a reason why we are discussing about British Pakistani Youth here. I think reading the posts of your fellow country man here on this thread who is supposed to have lived in 60 odd countries, will give you a better idea why there should be any debate at all, as if rapes/sexual assaults have just began today.

sorry I did not get what you are trying to explain here. Article is about asian men not british pakistani gangster

Do you really want to go down this road cuz I'm fairly certain that I've read plenty of articles that state that grooming of underage girls is predominantly pursued by Pakistani migrants.

yeah..those "Plenty of Articles" are about one same Group in Rochdale England..reprinted gazillion times...
You might try to read those articles before coming here and "threatening" us.

Okay fair enough- I hadn't heard of these. But still the overwhelming number of sexual crimes commited by British Asians is from the Pakistani and Afghan community-primarily the Pakistani community. This is a FACT. There have been many news segments and documentaries on it, your fellow British Pakistanis would admit to this, it has been said there are number of factors of this including socio-economic and cultural.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry I did not get what you are trying to explain here. Article is about asian men not british pakistani gangster
Even he doesnt know what he is on about,better not waste your time on him...

Okay fair enough- I hadn't heard of these. But still the overwhelming number of sexual crimes commited by British Asians is from the Pakistani and Afghan community-primarily the Pakistani community. This is a FACT. There have been many news segments and documentaries on it, your fellow British Pakistanis would admit to this, it has been said there are number of factors of this including socio-economic and cultural.

Present some valid Statistics instead of making empty claims

yeah..those "Plenty of Articles" are about one same Group in Rochdale England..reprinted gazillion times...
You might try to read those articles before coming here and "threatening" us.

Why would I threaten you? You guys make us look good by comparison. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom