What's new

Asian men, Western girls - and the truth on sex gangs and race

This article should open eyes of supporters of legalising the prostitution.

I have a guess that the thread opener.. some how is victim of some good looking Asian men.

Article, essentially suggest British girls to accept bad looking Asian men over good looking Asian men. lol insecurity.

I blame child support and police for this mess. When a girl lodges a complain of this nature, they should take it seriously and investigate.
I am not judging 'white' people's morality, I have found large number of Indians/pakistanis I have met are very low on morality(or at least have completely different sense of morality wrt western standard)
For example, many think 'they deserve it' when a prostitute is raped, infact dont think rape law should be applicable when somebody has sex with a prostitute without her/his consent.

BTW I dont really believe something inherently wrong with pakistani immigrants here (that they are overrepresented in this specialized crime), they just happened to get caught in some high profile cases.
It could have been other immigrants (including indians)with similar background.

Yup and men should be thrown in jail for having sex with their wives...But wife cant go to jail if she shags the neighbor or the whole street.....
Pure radical Feminist Propaganda you are uttering....

Yup and men should be thrown in jail for having sex with their wives...But wife cant go to jail if she shags the neighbor or the whole street.....
Pure radical Feminist Propaganda you are uttering....

I already agreed, your sense of 'morality' is different from mine.
Peace.

Morality at its best ...Just watch this BBC program called "Unsafe sex in the city" :lol: You can search for more episodes..

Listen to what these teenagers say.....The last one is talking to her mom..and what a convo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the latest tory govt is reversing the policy and making it all illegal. There is a change in mainland europe too, policy makers in norway/holland do not think liberalizing the regime has served its purpose. Some say it have increased the sex slavery and trade.
Its difficult to figure out who is right without hard evidence (with numbers)

but bro think about it will they be able to stop it ? no somewhere in some form it will go on you cant stop it, its in human nature believe me but its a famous profession even in a conservative society like Saudi Arabia or Iran miah ow khamsa miah meaning "100 riyal to 500 riyal" is as common as it gets, yes i am totally against child prostitution the sex worker must be an adult & whoever involves an underage person , must be held accountable but i am against banning the profession involving adults , plus if it has some minus points then it also has many plus points too, through the annals of history from the courtesans in roman times,geisha in the far east, devadasi in ancient India, to tawaif tradition in Muslim kingdoms, to the brothels in todays world it has continued in one form or the other trust me but
its an necessary evil

To the moralist prostitution does not consist so much in the fact that the woman sells her body, but rather that she sells it out of wedlock.

EMMA GOLDMAN, Anarchism and Other Essays

but bro think about it will they be able to stop it ? no somewhere in some form it will go on you cant stop it, its in human nature believe me but its a famous profession even in a conservative society like Saudi Arabia or Iran meet oh khamsa meet meaning "100 riyal to 500 riyal" is as common as it gets, yes i am totally against child prostitution the sex worker must be an adult & whoever involves an underage person , must be held accountable but i am against banning the profession in involving adults , plus if it has some minus points then it all has many pluses through the annal of history from the courtesans in roman times geisha in far east, devadasi in ancient Indian culture, tawaif tradition in Muslim kingdoms, its has continued in one form or the other trust me its an
its a necessary evil
I am not denying it, just saying we need to have a statistical basis to decide on the legislation. It should not criminalize minor transgressions while safeguarding vulnerable young women. Society has to get the balance right.

How come Europeans (Dutch , Brits , Swedish etc) are having such problems with 'Asians' (read Islamic Populations) while in the United States , we don't have any such problems?

Answer : Assimilation. We don't go for dumb-*** concept of "multi-culturalism'- We assimilate different people in wider American culture and provide them enough space to have an unique identity of their own.

That is why you see terms like Mexican-American , Muslim-American , Indian-American , Jewish-American etc.

Europe can learn a thing or two from us.:coffee:

How come Europeans (Dutch , Brits , Swedish etc) are having such problems with 'Asians' (read Islamic Populations) while in the United States , we don't have any such problems?

Answer : Assimilation. We don't go for dumb-*** concept of "multi-culturalism'- We assimilate different people in wider American culture and provide them enough space to have an unique identity of their own.

That is why you see terms like Mexican-American , Muslim-American , Indian-American , Jewish-American etc.

Nop,its not what you are saying..In USA in most families the family values are still good old conservative with an established hierarchy at home...
In Europe they lost it...So children grow up confused and don't know what right and whats wrong as nobody told them...
Its as simple as that...
If parents start taking responsibility,none of this will happen...

How you relate sex gangs crime with multiculturalism ?

What is American culture? You are also mixing up ethnicities/nationalities with religion. Muslim american , Indian american. Indian is nationality and american is also nationality. Either you are american or Indian then what is Indian-american? Indian-american can also be Muslim-American.

How you relate sex gangs crime with multiculturalism ?

What is American culture? You are also mixing up ethnicities/nationalities with religion. Muslim american , Indian american. Indian is nationality and american is also nationality. Either you are american or Indian then what is Indian-american? Indian-american can also be Muslim-American.

Multi-culturalism was European experiment which assumes that different cultures can live together in a society without the umbrella of one 'national' culture. This is why Muslim populations in the Europe are less assimilated than say Muslim-Americans. Europeans have a dumb way of handling things like banning Burka. Though I think that wearing Burka is offensive to the Westerners and Muslim women should not wear burka in the west , but the same time I think that government has nothing to do with it and it should stay out of it.

Sex gangs come up from a specific environment. (some parts of )Muslim community in UK live in ghettos with their own sub-culture. Many of these sex-offenders come from such ghettos. In the US , you can't have that. Over-whelming majority of Muslim women in England live in homes all the time. Many of them don't even learn the language because they are never given a chance to go out of homes.

This is happening in 21st century West :rolleyes:

I know it is not ALL Asians but I don't like how I am tarnished (being Asian British) by these news stories when everytime it is an Asian gang they are almost solely of Pakistani origin or if not then Afghani or Bangledeshi. This has already been used to attack me.I've not heard of a single case involving Indian Asians.

But no matter what community they belong to they are in the minority and are utter SCUM. And should be treated as such.

Just for them I'd bring back the stocks and public flogging.

In the United States most pedophiles are Indian Americans. I never seen a Pakistani caught for this.

So what exactly is the point that you are trying to make?

Never understood British-Pakistanis fascination for underage girls. I heard Pakistanis have gangs there solely to rape girls and such. Pretty disgusting.
Thank god the Pakistanis here are totally different, never heard a Pakistani here involved in rape or even murder.

Multi-culturalism was European experiment which assumes that different cultures can live together in a society without the umbrella of one 'national' culture. This is why Muslim populations in the Europe are less assimilated than say Muslim-Americans. Europeans have a dumb way of handling things like banning Burka. Though I think that wearing Burka is offensive to the Westerners and Muslim women should not wear burka in the west , but the same time I think that government has nothing to do with it and it should stay out of it.

Sex gangs come up from a specific environment. (some parts of )Muslim community in UK live in ghettos with their own sub-culture. Many of these sex-offenders come from such ghettos. In the US , you can't have that. Over-whelming majority of Muslim women in England live in homes all the time. Many of them don't even learn the language because they are never given a chance to go out of homes.

This is happening in 21st century West :rolleyes:

Neither USA nor UK have one culture. People from different countries/religion/cultures live in these countries which make them multicultural automatically. What i don't get is why you blame multiculturalism for all these gangs rape crime? No culture or religion consider these acts acceptable so its not fault of any culture or religion but such criminal minded people exist in each race, culture and religion and they should be punished irrespective of their origin/culture/nationality.

I live in England and i don't see educated, professional and qualified Pakistani Muslim women staying at home but instead they are working as lawyers/doctors/teachers but yea those who don't hold any degree and cannot even speak English properly have no other option but to stay at home and raise kids but again staying at home is demanding job and it has nothing to do with what we are discussing here.

Never understood British-Pakistanis fascination for underage girls. I heard Pakistanis have gangs there solely to rape girls and such. Pretty disgusting.
Thank god the Pakistanis here are totally different, never heard a Pakistani here involved in rape or even murder.

Whilst I am not pakistani many of my friends are and I have lived in UK all my life. I find this whole thing really perplexing because I can categorically say that I have never seen any grooming going on anywhere or at anytime in my life.

The very first time I heard about this was when the former home secretary Jack Straw raised the issue of Pakistanis grooming white girls. This followed closely his refusal to talk to one of his female constituents because she had the full vail on. Jack straw is a Jew MP with a constituency of high Muslim population and I dismissed it as a case of playing the race card for political survival at the height of Iraq war controversy to shore up support from the white working class as his Muslim voters abandoned him.

However sadly this issue of Pakistanis grooming white girls for sex is now something always mentioned and forms part of the intellectual narrative of peodophillia/prostitution etc.

I have lead a very comfortable but not a sheltered life. Just as I have never seen or heard of blood thirsty sermons in a mosque in UK that the media routinely says takes place in my personal experience I have also not heard or seen grooming of white girls. They say there is no smoke without fire but another adage is if you repeat something often enough a lie becomes the "truth". The reality is somewhere in the middle I suspect, however I do find it disturbing.

I think the case where 7 Pakistanis were jailed is an isolated incident. I can not accept it is normal behaviour. I abhor these criminals actions but what I find very suspicious is why the media keeps telling us they are Pakistani.... They are simply criminals.... Their parental origin have no bearing....

Back
Top Bottom