What's new

Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games?

No. Just as most Chinese, I can't feel any fun from baseball. It's very strange that a game is very popular in one country but most people in other country have no interest in it at all.

Don't worry, buddy, you can sit with me on this sofa called "athletically-disinclined". ha ha ha!

Since I was a kid, I preferred books and (gasp, playing video games) over sports.

:rolleyes:

I thought you said you also a Thai? why you dont get excited about Thailand just beating Jordan 2:0 in soccer? this is an Asian games thread. Why you show no pride in Thailand win here?

Is this how you represent your country and your king?

@Nihonjin1051

Why you didn't invite me to your intellectual discourse? :(
So I should shout like some Chinese 愤青 like: Thailand is Number 1. ,Long live Thailand And ยาวสดประเทศไทย

So I should shout like some Chinese 愤青 like: Thailand is Number 1. ,Long live Thailand And ยาวสดประเทศไทย

Yes!!!!! this is the chance to feel big, like you've just won the medal yourself, like our nations security and pride depends on us, like we are the power of our country and king. So we must shout now, as loud as we can!!! ! Because tomorrow is Monday, where we will all go back to work or school, sit on a table and become a nobody again. :undecided:

Yes!!!!! this is the chance to feel big, like you've just won the medal yourself, like our nations security and pride depends on us, like we are the power of our country and king. So we must shout now, as loud as we can!!! ! Because tomorrow is Monday, where we will all go back to work or school, sit on a table and become a nobody again. :undecided:
Thai people are peaceful people. When we need to do like that, maybe sometimes, is to face Cambodians and Burma people. This is just like Korean faces Japanese, Chinese faces Americans or Japanese.

Chinese basketball team lost to Japan.

They lost to India recently and lost like 3 times to Taiwan before winning by 1 point in the most recent game.

I say hang the coaching staff and punish the players that didn't perform well.

Thai people are peaceful people. When we need to do like that, maybe sometimes, is to face Cambodians and Burma people. This is just like Korean faces Japanese, Chinese faces Americans or Japanese.

There are no Cambodian or Burmese fenqing here. But there are plenty of Turkish, Indians, Viets, US, BD, Taiwanese, Chinese, Pakistani, Indonesian, Anonymous fenqing here. Real wars only happen in the Middle East. In the Asia, wars happen on the internet. So you need to stand up (OK you can stay sitting down but just posture up) and fight and shout for your country. I think in Thailand it's only some hours left before you go to sleep to work tomorrow. Use this time to fight.... on the internet.

59b592ab807eeba12391b8b739f08dec.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 can you give me a positive rating for this post so I can increase my attacking points to fight online.

Edit update: Iraq 3:0 Saudi Arabia in soccer in middle of second half :o:

Last edited:
There are no Cambodian or Burmese fenqing here. But there are plenty of Turkish, Indians, Viets, US, BD, Taiwanese, Chinese, Pakistani, Indonesian, Anonymous fenqing here. Real wars only happen in the Middle East. In the Asia, wars happen on the internet. So you need to stand up (OK you can stay sitting down but just posture up) and fight and shout for your country. I think in Thailand it's only some hours left before you go to sleep to work tomorrow. Use this time to fight.... on the internet.

View attachment 93205

@Nihonjin1051 can you give me a positive rating for this post so I can increase my attacking points to fight online.
Ahahahahah. .......:lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:. That was funny man. :lol:

View attachment 93205

You go on fighting, I am here reading the posts and laughing

ha ha ha, Burma and Cambodia? Cambodia is a small nation of only 15 million. No need to fear such a small and insignificant nation. Its practically a political scion of Vietnam. Tho some of them believe that China can actually change anything.

Sadly, I fear many of them have forgotten the Khmer Rouge debacle.

ha ha ha, Burma and Cambodia? Cambodia is a small nation of only 15 million. No need to fear such a small and insignificant nation. Its practically a political scion of Vietnam. Tho some of them believe that China can actually change anything.

Sadly, I fear many of them have forgotten the Khmer Rouge debacle.
for you. It's true, But for Thais, you can go and learn some thai and combodia history

for you. It's true, But for Thais, you can go and learn some thai and combodia history

Hm. I remember having an interaction with @Viet , @xesy before on the history of Viet Nam with its relations to its past enemies such as the Khmer Empire and the Kingdom of Champa. I do remember one of them saying how Cambodia was an alternating sphere of interest for both Siam and Viet Nam. Perhaps that history of being a vassal state to both Siam and Viet Nam nurtured a very hostile view towards both. In the view of the Cambodians, of course.

But then again, a nation as small and quite insignificant such as Cambodia , it cannot be helped but be a 'shrimp among whales'.

View attachment 93205

OI!

Back
Top Bottom