What's new

Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games?

Asian Games = Joke Games= Korea Games. They can fix it whichever way you want. You want US to win some medals, they'll can manage that too.

Because those players sucks

You don't want Chinese players to play football in Korea man. Poor Ba$dards will get beaten up/ mutilated/ have their ball$ kicked in. Remember 2002? Just wait for 4 years...and the Korean demons will no longer be a problem.

:hitwall:

Please have a look on it, mate !!

"The white silk dress " - the most expensive movie the country has ever mate with the budget of $ 2 million.[/quote]

Yes, I did. I love the king when he was a child :smitten:

So sad, I don't see any good historical Vietnamese movie :cry:

Haha, he's so famous in VN. We often call him Ong-Bak instead of Tony Jaa. He is a Khmer :enjoy:

You may forget this one, too

So now that the Asian Games is over. What about the medal tables? I guess south Korea beat Japan to second place like last edition? Will be good to also Vietnams, India, Myanmar, Kazakstan, Qatar and Irans position. Can someone post the medal table?:-)
@ Nihonji. What do you think about Japan's performance during this games? since Japan will soon be preparing to host the olympics in 2020.:cheers:

7d3f89e32c082f4cd73004dd51fa4e45.jpg

Attachments

• 257e126f72498e7480f9942fe6c814d8.jpg
    257e126f72498e7480f9942fe6c814d8.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
I feel shamed by some Chinese posts in here. I dont know why they look like megalomaniac. it doesnt mean my country is a strong sporting nation, even we have top 1 gold medals. I hope the Gov. will pay close attention to the people's physique, not the medal. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this gaming, proud of all the players in there.

I was young once and I was once concerned with "people's physique" or supposed being modest, but then I realized a few things:

1. Modesty is frankly lost on the internet. You don't exaggerate your achievement because it would be dishonest, but you damn well let the other guys know what you have achieved.

2. I live in US and I have seen the youth here. I see no reason to concern with Chinese youth's physique at all.

Back
Top Bottom