What's new

Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games?

I know baseball is the most popular game in Japan. Are you a fan of it?

I had to play in primary and secondary schools. It was required in sports education, but I was never good. My classmates usually called my skill as "bimbo" (means very poor!).
:angry:

What about you? Are you good?

I had to play in primary and secondary schools. It was required in sports education, but I was never good. My classmates usually called my skill as "bimbo" (means very poor!).

hello bimbo :haha:

Hey "Nihonjin" :pleasantry:

The soccer game between Japan and South Korea is starting soon in a few moment.

Many South Koreans and Japanese on campus are really excited to watch this game. How come you don't even mention anything about it like a true Japanese supporter would? :D

Why talk about this hideous game called cricket instead? :laugh:

Hey "Nihonjin" :pleasantry:

The soccer game between Japan and South Korea is starting soon in a few moment.

Many South Koreans and Japanese on campus are really excited to watch this game. How come you don't even mention anything about it like a true Japanese supporter would? :D

Why talk about this hideous game called cricket instead? :laugh:

Its' 3:29 am here in New Jersey. And I'm in my living room, double tasking in doing 1) preparing for lecture on Monday and 2) engaging in PDF intellectual discourse.

I'm not really a sports fan, too. Sorry to offend you.

watch out, i'm peeking in your closet.... :sniper: hahaha

Its' 3:29 am here in New Jersey. And I'm in my living room, double tasking in doing 1) preparing for lecture on Monday and 2) engaging in PDF intellectual discourse.

So you have zero interest in Japanese soccer? That's a pity. Don't you know it's your u21 national team that is playing next against U23 SK? this is the same team that will play for 2018 Olympic qualification, thats why Japanese soccer fans has their eyes on them in this Asian games.

@somsak

Congrats on your u23 team win over Jordan, it's impressive, I think your team has good chance to win gold.

you are a nightworker? :rofl:

No. Just as most Chinese, I can't feel any fun from baseball. It's very strange that a game is very popular in one country but most people in other country have no interest in it at all.

Back
Top Bottom