What's new

Asian Games= Eastern Asian Games?

well, the nukes erased 300,000 of Japanese lives but saved 3,000,0000 if the US launched a ground invasion into the heartland of Japan. If you counted the german casualties when the allies invaded germany in the second world war, you would understand. both the people of japan and germany were fanatic at that time. they fought at the bitter end. the battle of okinawa inflicted heavy casualties on japan, and on american forces as well. an invasion into japanese mainland would likely cost 100,000 US servicemen or more.

I see he is not much anti China as you claim. So he promotes Japan to have a good working relationship with Korea and China. No, I like him not because he is anti China, moreover you are the one, who posts much of bullshit about vietnam.

That is what the Americans say, but we will never know. Obviously the Americans would say this to justify killing the people. But at that time, Japan was almost finished.
the Americans used that reason to test out this new device called the atomic bomb and Japan gave them a good reason.

Maybe I should say the reason you like him is because he is pro Vietnam nothing more.

That is what the Americans say, but we will never know. Obviously the Americans would say this to justify killing the people. But at that time, Japan was almost finished.
the Americans used that reason to test out this new device called the atomic bomb and Japan gave them a good reason.

The main purpose of the bombs was to beat the Russians to the punch.

Japan win Asian Games title in triathlon relay event hoping to debut at Tokyo 2020

:yahoo::yahoo:

f097ffb10719d0cace08fb7b0ed06d5d.jpg

Japan overcame wet conditions and a stern test from South Korea to win the triathlon mixed team relay event here on day seven at the Asian Games, further showcasing a discipline hoping to soon feature on an Olympic stage.

After gaining gold and silver medals in both individual races yesterday, Japan were huge favourites in an event that sees a four-person team, consisting of two men and two women, each complete a 250-metre swim followed by a speedy 6 kilometre cycle and then a 1.6km run.

Yet South Korea, who did not feature on either of the individual podiums, provided a much tougher test than anticipated, with both teams entering the second half of the contest side-by-side in pouring rain, before men's gold medal winner Yuicki Hosoda edged clear on the final leg.

He led his team home in a collective time of 1 min 17.28sec for a 71 second victory over the host nation, while China comfortably held off Hong Kong for a distant bronze.

"The South Korean team had a great relay," said Hosoda afterwards, who was joined on the top step of the podium by female individual winner Ai Ueda, Hirokatsu Tayama and Yuka Sato.

"We were challenged by them, but by the time I was handed over [the baton] the cushion was relatively big.

"The three team mates I had ahead of me did a good job, I was very fortunate."

Although the International Triathlon Union was unsuccessful in its attempt to add the mixed relay to the Olympic programme for Rio 2016, it remains hopeful it will feature at Tokyo 2020, when Japanese athletes would be hoping to compete with the best in the sport on home turf.

2554c786221fe8cea30a1cec3c968952.jpg
Female individual gold medal winner Ai Ueda hands over to male counterpart Yuichi Hosoda ahead of the final leg ©AFP/Getty Images

That said, triathlon success was largely a blip for the Japanese on a somewhat frustrating day of action at Incheon 2014 in which they won just one other gold medal, garnered by 100m backstroke swimmer Sayaka Akase, and remain narrowly behind South Korea on the medals table.

After earlier victories for Olympic champion Sun Yang in the 1,500m freestyle and for Ye Shiwen in the 200m individual medley, China consolidated their status as Asia's number one swimming nation by overhauling Japan on the final leg to win the men's 4x100m medley relay.

Another sport to showcase one of the biggest names in the world here today was weightlifting, with Iran's reigning Olympic champion Behdad Salimikordasiabi defending his Asian Games crown in style by breaking three Championship records en route to heavyweight gold.

In total, the week-long weightlifting competition featured 78 world, junior world, Asian and Asian Games records, including nine world records.

But for sheer drama and suspense the highlight of the day came in cricket, when defending champions Pakistan fought back from the cusp of defeat to edge Bangladesh by four runs after their opponent's innings had been reduced to just seven overs due to heavy afternoon rain.

Japan win Asian Games title in triathlon relay event hoping to debut at Tokyo 2020 - insidethegames.biz - Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games News

But why China is not good in football ??

But why is Vietnam not good in anything?

Tmrrow, Olympic Thailand vs Olympic China right, bro ?? Okay, I support Thai team, lets kick China home , Chinese is only good at woman's games :partay:

VN will vs UAE team tmrrow ,too. They r strong team, but we still have a chance to win :D

Yet a Vietnamese team can't beat a Chinese team in anything. Is that why you have to support other countries? Because Vietnam is so terrible at anything it does? I'm curious.

The main purpose of the bombs was to beat the Russians to the punch.
They already had the bomb before soviet if memory is correct. They just wanted to really test it. The japs involuntarily agreed.

Tmrrow, Olympic Thailand vs Olympic China right, bro ?? Okay, I support Thai team, lets kick China home , Chinese is only good at woman's games :partay:

VN will vs UAE team tmrrow ,too. They r strong team, but we still have a chance to win :D

China has several good players in NBA, what do you have?

Chinese football team stink to the heavens,but still can beat Vietnamese without breaking a sweat,so what is Vietnamese team?

All–time record against all nations

45df13639d908d20ce419e12ce507322.png
China PR6006320
Vietnam national football team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnamese football team played against Chinese team 6 times and 6 times they lost...and they still have the shame to ridicule Chinese team,lol..

Why? Why east asia countries are better of than the rest on sport?

I have met a person to pretend to be a Japanese in Baidu Tieba for three years.

Has somebody heard that a jap gold medalist stole a camera from a Korean correspondent?

Back
Top Bottom