What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS SPARTA ????????????????????????

supporting India for the final

Dhoni head looked like Medusa head - maybe that is actually the reference -
Bangalis gona loose any ways so let them have some fun while it lasts -
It will be exciting to see how the bangali players are treated by their own people once they inevitably loose to india - :lol:
And the bangali posters on pdf rip in advance - :devil:

why bengalis are so cheap? i am feeling happy that they got separated from us in 71.

LoL..... i don't know why evry time BD Loses they cry!!!!???????

If Aussies or SA or any other reputed teams cry them its understandable but Why BD???

They cry like they missed the opportunity to become a 4th time world champions.... BD and its fan boys should be taught their place

LoL..... i don't know why evry time BD Loses they cry!!!!???????

If Aussies or SA or any other reputed teams cry them its understandable but Why BD???

They cry like they missed the opportunity to become a 4th time world champions.... BD and its fan boys should be taught their place

They are emotional people.

And they need my arms around them.

Oh my God BD are getting crazy and obsessed .Congrats on reaching Finals but this is too much .Let this be a sport

They are emotional people.

And they need my arms around them.

Mannnn send them the girl in your profile pic... their emotions would never stop.... still i can't understand their emotions... its BD not Australia

dude if India wins the match... these people will be humiliated by Indians and Pakistanis throughout the Social media...

Mannnn send them the girl in your profile pic... their emotions would never stop.... still i can't understand their emotions... its BD not Australia

dude if India wins the match... these people will be humiliated by Indians and Pakistanis throughout the Social media...

Bangladesh suffers from perennial inferiority complex vis a vis both big brothers.

They are doing well economically and in cricket now after a long hiatus of being wooden spooners.

One would think they would thus know the dangers of celebrating too loudly or too early. And not leaving themselves open to being rogered all over the internet.

But no, we must act like cyber studs.

Bangladesh might win tomorrow. It is cricket and anything can happen. Some fan boys made these pics and posters in excitement so no need to get angry. We in India is now cricket hardened and having seen so many magnificent successes and defeats in recent past, that we know next win or defeat is round the corner. For Bangladeshis that is not the case and therefore extreme reactions for both wins and defeats.

Personally I wish tomorrow we have Bangali hilsa chutney with rice in dinner :P

bangla passion vs indian quality

hard to tell considering their home and (very vocal) crowd advantage

HaaHA I am watching death note right now :cool:
the other place where you hear lot of "shinigami" is an anime called "Bleach"
Of course "Death Note" and "Light Yagami" is a legendary character for all neo anime watchers..
another is a anime named "Soul Eater"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom