What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick behavior should not be tolerrated as a neighbors we have some respect for each other

Just look france and germany today

Bangladesh is getting out of their limits yes you might won but you still are minnows remember kenya they were worldcup finalist where are they today

Pakistan india newzealand soutafrica srilanka and aussies and westindies goona kick u in worldcup where it hurt the most

U r minnows this is why u have to play qualifying round u might have benefited by bad cricket by 2 asian giants but they will comr hard at u

In past whenever their was india playing we always supported the opposite team

Hmmmmmm

Many times I have heard Pakistanis supporting us against Aussies. (though admittedly usually after you are out of the tournament .....)

In Australia, we are both treated the same.

Disagree?

Time for india also to learn if it keep fighting us countries who have nothing in international arena get benefit from our fight and show themseleves like this

Hope india should learn im not saying it stops its fight with us but someone come between us we should both crush them

@Shinigami if You dont mind me asking,Can you telll me please from where did you get this username.Please reply asap :cool: :D

Time for india also to learn if it keep fighting us countries who have nothing in international arena get benefit from our fight and show themseleves like this

Hope india should learn im not saying it stops its fight with us but someone come between us we should both crush them

No doubt the Bangladeshis are behaving like whining female canines, but truth of the matter is that most Indians (I know I do) see both of you as us only. No difference, especially when seen against the world at large.

Waise @ranjeet ji, with 20 negatives aap Elite kaise ban gaye?

Koi tips is nacheez ke liye?

Mujhe Think Tank banna hai Wasal ki tarah. Koi baat nahi agar Mod na banaye uske baad. TT chalega.
sunny Leone k DP k sath tu senior member ban gaya
Ab Mia khalifa ki DP rakh TT analyser ban jaega pakka

taskin-ahmed-ms-dhoni-1457118770-800.jpg

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

:tsk:

@Mr.Nair @JanjaWeed @doppelganger @sudhir007 @Roybot
It's one thing to get excited about your chances....but to hype the rhetoric to such a sickening extent? Just goes to show insecurity & inferiority complex these lot suffer from!

Yaar kyun karte ho ye sab. Fir haarne ke baad tumhari bachiyan ground pe roti hui achi nhi lagti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom