What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ i'm not that choosy, in fact some of those dark skinned bengali girls look absolutely gorgeous

Ok you put your hands around the darkies and direct the fair ones my way.

There is going to be a lot of praying.

And a lot of crying.

Ok you put your hands around the darkies and direct the fair ones my way.

There is going to be a lot of praying.

And a lot of crying.
:lol: you appear to have a "pakistani" taste in these things

taskin-ahmed-ms-dhoni-1457118770-800.jpg

http://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/...-holding-ms-dhoni-chopped-off-head-goes-viral

:tsk:

@Mr.Nair @JanjaWeed @doppelganger @sudhir007 @Roybot

Kids will play with aeroplane as if they are pilot,wear spiderman dress as if they are spiderman and we have to laugh and move on....

Well, what do you expect? They're the living example of "andhay k hath batair lagna".

Thank you ZA Bhutto for 1971.:pakistan:

Some Pakistanis.

Not the Karachi types.
i was talking about your preference for light skinned girls. everyone one has a taste but in the subcontinent this is usually an indication of superiority/inferiority complex and i thought the educated indians were above that. guess i was wrong

^^ i'm not that choosy, in fact some of those dark skinned bengali girls look absolutely gorgeous

I just realized that you said dark skinned Bengali girls.

I am a bit of an expert on the ladies, and from what I have learned here, Bengali is not the same as Bangla.

Maybe @Rain Man and other natives could explain.

i was talking about your preference for light skinned girls. everyone one has a taste but in the subcontinent this is usually an indication of superiority/inferiority complex and i thought the educated indians were above that. guess i was wrong

I like fair chicks bro. Nothing superior or inferior about it.

I have had dusky girl fiends as well.

But I'll definitely not marry one, no offense. I want my kids nice and pink.

There's a long long way before anyone from their team will be ever compared to likes of Dhoni. BD fans are yet to learn to handle success.

doppelgangerat: 8202972 said:
Waise @ranjeet ji, with 20 negatives aap Elite kaise ban gaye?

Koi tips is nacheez ke liye?

Mujhe Think Tank banna hai Wasal ki tarah. Koi baat nahi agar Mod na banaye uske baad. TT chalega.

I will put my arms around some of the unnaturally fair ones.
Will you get salary after that??

On topic- I'm not surprised at all. Bangladeshi followers has a history.

In past whenever their was india playing we always supported the opposite team , this is the first time i will be supporting india against lungis.
Such a disgrace lungis are to the this beautiful sport, shows
Thank GOD they are not one of us

No, but I can be more of an ashole than I already am.
Lolzzz

In past whenever their was india playing we always supported the opposite team , this is the first time i will be supporting india against lungis.
Such a disgrace lungis are to the this beautiful sport, shows
Thank GOD they are not one of us
I will thank to Bangladeshi that has changed you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom