What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search inside your dirty as*hole and you will find the source. You must be the only idiot in cricketing world unaware of Indian cheating. It's even here in another thread. Take the trouble of opening it. ICC Chairman, who was from BD, had resigned in protest. Even the RAWAMY PM of BD had openly declared that her mentors were cheats in the game.
You dont have fking proof and lying through ur teeth
I am out

Search inside your dirty as*hole and you will find the source. You must be the only idiot in cricketing world unaware of Indian cheating. It's even here in another thread. Take the trouble of opening it. ICC Chairman, who was from BD, had resigned in protest. Even the RAWAMY PM of BD had openly declared that her mentors were cheats in the game.

What does all this gc have to do with your lot behaving like medieval savages?

Well, it does describe them pretty well.

What are your objections exactly?
oh i dont know, how about we start with lack of class, the very thing we accuse the banglas of,
and then racism, what we (rightly) accuse the pakistanis of?

oh i dont know, how about we start with lack of class, the very thing we accuse the banglas of,
and then racism, what we (rightly) accuse the pakistanis of?

What class you want to demonstrate to chekered lungis?

Racism? Yeah, well, it is as it is no?

And who's we? I've accused Pakistanis of a lot, but never racism.

I guess it was Asia cup 2012 when Pakistan beat Bangladesh in finals, well now it's up to Indians to save Asian title from falling into the hands of Bangladesh or else you will see the lowest level of abuse not just to India but to Srilanaka and Pakistan. So, this is the time to stop it.

I guess it was Asia cup 2012 when Pakistan beat Bangladesh in finals, well now it's up to Indians to save Asian title from falling into the hands of Bangladesh or else you will see the lowest level of abuse not just to India but to Srilanaka and Pakistan. So, this is the time to stop it.
good point. if the banglas get that (somewhat worthless) asia cup, we will never hear the end of it. their already swollen heads will expand even further and may eventually explode, which on second thought may not be a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom