What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one is cordially invited to the Namaz e Janaza of Bangladeshi ego, to be held at Defence.pk/forums on 6th March 2016 at 10 Pm IST, to mark the humiliating defeat of the Bangladeshi team infront of their home crowd.
No need to bring any napkin
Fresh Lungis will be provided to all the posters who feel like crying.

JAI HIND

Rohit Sharma waiting for the bangladeshi team ;)

B98V4bfCcAAjhPh.jpg

Lulli maharaj, udta huya teer, gand pe mat le. Kaun kiska client hai, match me pata chalega.

I don't know what you're saying but this is the second time I heard that language, first was when two sweepers in my area were talking among themselves.

Off topic.
Indian have such insulting behavior toward begalis even though their governments are so friendly.
Such humiliating and insulting tone isnt even used toward us Pakistanis by Indian Public which are their arch rival.
And Pakistani people are not that taunting humiliating toward bengalis which are supposed to be hated by bengalis.

Strange

Really fun to watch pissed off Indian supporters and their Pakistani cheerleaders making an insignificant issue as something serious. Who cares.

Reactions: 911
Really fun to watch pissed off Indian supporters and their Pakistani cheerleaders making an insignificant issue as something serious. Who cares.
this "insignificant issue" is telling of group psychosis that is willing to come up with conspiracy theories when reality does not confirm their beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom