What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic.
Indian have such insulting behavior toward begalis even though their governments are so friendly.
Such humiliating and insulting tone isnt even used toward us Pakistanis by Indian Public which are their arch rival.
And Pakistani people are not that taunting humiliating toward bengalis which are supposed to be hated by bengalis.

Strange
Sports Fever....have made both sides Crazy

some going to far, that is true.
But Some BD fans following what many Indians and Pakistanis did with BD ppl.
even you can find youtube video where Pakistani show during BD vs Pak match, where they were showing black guy with lungi and making fun of him. They always have whitephobia.
and if you talk about indians, i saw indians calling kangladesh (including your celebrities insulting), beggerdeshi.
etc.
if we all don't stop, then surely it will be very ugly.
Its definately not good idea.....I beg Pardon from our side
but remember one thing....we have loads of new old Private Media groups that can employ every cheap tactics to get its item on sale
I wont explain the level of cheapness all these channels display on daily basis but we wont take them serious and have no other option just to shift to other channel

12819470_1049207238461783_7453611461585618933_o.jpg

That means Pakistan is out of the Asia Cup. Guys stop your mujra for Indians.

Come on Guys leave it. I hope for a good match and if it was bad one sided one I would curse the shitting team .

Come on Guys leave it. I hope for a good match and if it was bad one sided one I would curse the shitting team .
No cursing tatti pitch this time around? Oh wait...Pakistan is not involved in the match! :P

you have google and youtube, search there:
hint: check troll cricket and asian troll cricket pages in facebook.
here one example: at 5:58 mins
thanks for that and in ur earlier comment i think you meant to say that pakistan has whitephilia not whitephobia. regarding this, i do agree its racist but they have said a lot worse about india but its just a tv show, and could you show me how indians insulted BD? and also let me know why banglas lost their shit over "mauka mauka", i still cant figure it out

No cursing tatti pitch this time around? Oh wait...Pakistan is not involved in the match! :P

A tatti pitch is always a tatti pitch :P seriously.

As far as Pakistan is not there well it does not matter sports matter :)

thanks for that and in ur earlier comment i think you meant to say that pakistan has whitephilia not whitephobia. regarding this, i do agree its racist but they have said a lot worse about india but its just a tv show, and could you show me how indians insulted BD? and also let me know why banglas lost their shit over "mauka mauka", i still cant figure it out
that mauka mauka, calling star sports bacha, Shidhu's kangal, cockroach issue, mandira bedi insulting, then some indians called beggedeshi

pl we'll see your crying mujra by Crowd and Players tomorrow :D :D

You don't have to dance mujra for the Indians to see our crowds and players tomorrow, just buy a TV and put it on when the match starts.

You don't have to dance mujra for the Indians to see our crowds and players tomorrow, just buy a TV and put it on when the match starts.

LOL i don't have to buy a TV i already have 4 in my house that to 4K SUHD tv just to watch Kangladeshi Girls crying :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: man that scenes would be awesome

Remember these scenes your whole nation cried like Babbies LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bangladesh-reaction-reu-543.jpg

Oh look at Lord Suckib :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: that's the pain start feeling it

LOL i don't have to buy a TV i already have 4 in my house that to 4K SUHD tv just to watch Kangladeshi Girls crying :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: man that scenes would be awesome

Remember these scenes your whole nation cried like Babbies LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bangladesh-reaction-reu-543.jpg

Oh look at Lord Suckib :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: that's the pain start feeling it

WTF.....look at those girls....bwhahahaha. I can expect similar scenes at ground tomorrow. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom