What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i don't have to buy a TV i already have 4 in my house that to 4K SUHD tv just to watch Kangladeshi Girls crying :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: man that scenes would be awesome

You bought four TVs to watch the match? One would have been enough anyways.

You bought four TVs to watch the match? One would have been enough anyways.

Nope i bought them 3 for my family... :D :D and 1 just to watch PSL ASIA CUP and WC T20....

WTF.....look at those girls....bwhahahaha. I can expect similar scenes at ground tomorrow. haha

Indian team gonna crush Bangloldesh Tomorrow

12814042_1061487527249177_8826046323189131358_n.jpg

LOL i don't have to buy a TV i already have 4 in my house that to 4K SUHD tv just to watch Kangladeshi Girls crying :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: man that scenes would be awesome

Remember these scenes your whole nation cried like Babbies LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian team gonna crush Bangloldesh Tomorrow

Now by any chance your master India lost the game dont break those TVs specially the 4k one like your country chaps are best known for.

First of all I like to congratulate my Bangla brothers and sisters on so much improved performance by your National cricket team. Even if Pakistan and Bangladesh are not together as a country but our brotherly bond created by our religion will never let us apart . I wish Bangladesh beat India and become Asian champions tomorrow !

হরিণ আপ বাংলাদেশ :-)

Good luck Bangladesh..

Now by any chance your master India lost the game dont break those TVs specially the 4k one like your country chaps are best known for.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Since when India Became Masters of us... we Are neither Bangladeshi nor Haseena Wajid :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
they break old Tv just to buy new ones.... But Bangladeshi are well known for Crying for ages.... it's better to break old tv then crying for years like you guys do

I hope he is not betting on that match, he seems too excited.

:astagh::astagh::astagh: i don't do betting ... I just enjoy good game :D :D

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop: Me right now, everyone tomorrow should be here during the match so we can enjoy the real battle here on PDF.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Since when India Became Masters of us... we Are neither Bangladeshi nor Haseena Wajid :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
they break old Tv just to buy new ones.... But Bangladeshi are well known for Crying for ages.... it's better to break old tv then crying for years like you guys do

:astagh::astagh::astagh: i don't do betting ... I just enjoy good game :D :D

Slave is the one who is doing Mujra for India for quite sometimes here. Dont resort in your we. We means many things but there is a clear difference between you and your we and certainly not all of you are in that specific we. Bangladeshis are facing India in the final not like mountain goat giving a show of gangnam style dance here.

Ha ha funny thread
M gonna be back tomorrow aftr indian team chops bd team .... M gonna get back at the bd members .... Dey forget who the real dad is !

Cmon.. It's a picture by some over enthusiastic fan.. Stop going nuts over it guys.

Slave is the one who is doing Mujra for India for quite sometimes here. Dont resort in your we. We means many things but there is a clear difference between you and your we and certainly not all of you are in that specific we. Bangladeshis are facing India in the final not like mountain goat giving a show of gangnam style dance here.

Bangali Kitty reached the Final in 2012 too.... :D :D you know what happened :D :D same gonna happen this time.... Try to Win some big Cups all you have is Ice Cream Cup yet :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom