What's new

Asia Cup T20: Image of Taskin Ahmed holding MS Dhoni's chopped-off head goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D well bharotis can accuse Pakistan for this one (see these bongs are east Pakistanis that is why they came up with dhoni beheading)
Pakistan abhi itne niche nahi gira hai...atleast meri nazar mein

Indians and Pakistanis :D

But I would say Pakistanis are far better than this .
Some fans and medias in BD gives misplaced priority to one cricket game .

Even if that link is just wrong the track record of BD fans are not that fair.

But I would say Pakistanis are far better than this .
Some fans and medias in BD gives misplaced priority to one cricket game .

Even if that link is just wrong the track record of BD fans are not that fair.
some going to far, that is true.
But Some BD fans following what many Indians and Pakistanis did with BD ppl.
even you can find youtube video where Pakistani show during BD vs Pak match, where they were showing black guy with lungi and making fun of him. They always have whitephobia.
and if you talk about indians, i saw indians calling kangladesh (including your celebrities insulting), beggerdeshi.
etc.
if we all don't stop, then surely it will be very ugly.

beta itny cup BD ne dekhy nhi jitny hum ne jeety hain . first take any trophy in your life please . its been 20 years you are in game and yet dreaming to win a cup
12805882_573166762852861_9057226570312301631_n.jpg

some going to far, that is true.
But Some BD fans following what many Indians and Pakistanis did with BD ppl.
even you can find youtube video where Pakistani show during BD vs Pak match, where they were showing black guy with lungi and making fun of him. They always have whitephobia.
and if you talk about indians, i saw indians calling kangladesh (including your celebrities insulting), beggerdeshi.
etc.
if we all don't stop, then surely it will be very ugly.

View attachment 296680
please.
show us those alledged events

I hope people realize that its just a bloody sport at the end of the day ! :unsure:

Oh well...only 24hr to go guys. By this time tomorrow BD fans will be asking for the heads of their own players..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom