What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Not really. Pakistan have won almost 40% more matches against India. That is massive. The only thing we are at a disadvantage is ICC World Cups where we have lost all against India. In general ODIs, India is not even close to matching Pakistan historically.

4:30 pm boss, today.

Yes, the pitch will be slow. The first 6/7 overs are the ones where we need to make sure that we do not lose a wicket.

Yup, that is one thing that is worrying me. Keeping in mind the history of Pakistan cricket team, we really can never be Favorites in any game, the unexpected nature of our game bring that to us.
Yes in past but for Dhoni in his long career it is first time he is playing against team Pakistan without favourite tag ..That's a long time..

Yes in past but for Dhoni in his long career it is first time he is playing against team Pakistan without favourite tag ..That's a long time..
That what your media tells you, creating hype for nothing. To refer to stats, Pakistan have won more (25) matches against Indian than it have lost (21) since 2000. That is recent history right?

I hope the argument here is NOT that India have won more matches which were played on 18th of April in the year 1986!!! :P
oh wait, Pakistan even won that one :D

Winning or losing is part of the game, lets not turn this into a troll contest. I am just sharing the numbers with you, they don't lie!! We cannot go for selective comparison in an attempt to make sure that it favors us.

That what your media tells you, creating hype for nothing. To refer to stats, Pakistan have won more (25) matches against Indian than it have lost (21) since 2000. That is recent history right?

I hope the argument here is NOT that India have won more matches which were played on 18th of April in the year 1986!!! :P
oh wait, Pakistan even won that one :D

Winning or losing is part of the game, lets not turn this into a troll contest. I am just sharing the numbers with you, they don't lie!! We cannot go for selective comparison in an attempt to make sure that it favors us.
Psychological edge India had since 2004 is up for grab in this Asia cup .If it remains intact here then get ready for another decade of underdog's tag .

Psychological edge India had since 2004 is up for grab in this Asia cup .If it remains intact here then get ready for another decade of underdog's tag .

You already lost that so called edge (if it ever existed) last year on 18 June 2017.

You already lost that so called edge (if it ever existed) last year on 18 June 2017.
Ya because of that victory edge deteriorated and it's up for grab ..If you loose this opportunity it will be same again .

Not really. Pakistan have won almost 40% more matches against India. That is massive. The only thing we are at a disadvantage is ICC World Cups where we have lost all against India. In general ODIs, India is not even close to matching Pakistan historically.Even if we talk about recent history, Pakistan have won 25 matches against India and lost 21 since 2000. :)

4:30 pm boss, today.

Yes, the pitch will be slow. The first 6/7 overs are the ones where we need to make sure that we do not lose a wicket.

Yup, that is one thing that is worrying me. Keeping in mind the history of Pakistan cricket team, we really can never be Favorites in any game, the unexpected nature of our game bring that to us.
Any recommend site to watch the game? I am traveling and have iPhone with me;)

Sir the edge you talk about is non-existent really, its just your media fooling you, creating a hype to sell the match better! That is it. Here is the thing, in the past, before 2000s that is, Pakistan had an overwhelming advantage over India winning almost twice as many time against India than losses! That was massive, Indians were note even in the rear view mirror!! The things changed when India improve slightly in 2000s and came close, still not over taking Pakistan as stats prove (25 against 21). I have shared the numbers with you, do read and understand those bro. Even if you talk about Asia cup, its just 6-5, slightly in favor of India! ONE match. Plus the humiliation of last years CT final wont be so easy to forget. :)

Anyway, win or lose, its part of game really. And for being fav, well its PAKISTAN, with their unpredictable nature, i wont call us favorite for tomorrows game or ANY other game!!

Back
Top Bottom