What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

10 overs 25 runs :(:(:(

Atleast 250 banao to thoda mazaa aaye

Pakistan v India match on Sunday as well ??

55-2(14)

No prob. As i was saying, winning or losing this is part of game. :)

The team have not done their homework. It is obvious from all matches so far that if you can preserve your wicket for opening 6/7 overs things get easy. There was no need to take pressure and go aggressive just yet.
See guys, it was just about holding out for first 6/7 overs and it would have gotten easy afterwards. One more suggestion,,, now keep rotating the strikes and increase pace around 32 over mark. The last 6/8 overs will again be a bit difficult to add big runs. Keep it ticking around 4-5 and around over 32 try and increase pace. HOWEVER, these two wickets that we have lost will set us back big time.

10 overs 25 runs :(:(:(

Atleast 250 banao to thoda mazaa aaye
15 overs 60!
The pitches are slow and it is hard to get quick runs in first 6/7 overs. Would have been extremely happy for 25 for no loss but alas, we lost two wickets!!

Now THIS should have been our first or may be second wicket of the match at 85. Instead, it is the third and very important one because the opening pair was NOT guided to be patient and just work their way out through first 6/7 overs.

Pakistan batting making me to support them for sake of a good match .. favourites are choking ..

Ok if you can Pray for us we cross around 225. :cheers:
225 !! We are already one batsman short due to injury and no Kohli , I can let you 170 not more than that
imuivd.jpg.1226d82ceeb9c9239e8f97febb5c5f37.gif

Back
Top Bottom