What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Pakistan cricket team is a joke..a bunch of jokers who perform once in a blue moon..dont you dare compare your C grade team with highly taletalenteam like india...know ur teams value before you open your mouth..i wish pak reaches finals and india trample them under their feet again just like how they did in these two matches

Plz dont use the words which bring differences among us...if u dont like shiva,doesn't matter..its ok..but refrain from abusing with region names

Don't be so prissy man.

Im a Maratha. Punekar. And I think Manjrekar is a chutya. Never did shit at the test level and talks like a Baba ramdev about others.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
beta apun ko ghusa kiyoo ayee ga phly ye batao ? hum ne koi aasha hi nhi rakhi to niraasha kiyoo ho gi ?:rolleyes:

Ye to sach hai sir ji lekin kafi log asha lagake baithe the. Unko bhi consider karana padata hai na.

Indian bowling attacks are spearheaded by pacers. And they got the most wickets in these two matches, I mean India vs BD and Pakistan.
Not to swing or seam but to better control and some 5hitty nervous shot selection by batsmen.

India played some excellent cricket yesterday. Pakistan tried to preserve wickets and then set a target of 270-280 but lost the plot in middle overs. Indian bowling was good during that period and their batting simple outclassed Pakistan bowling. If we need to get anything from this tournament IF we get to the finals, Pakistan needs to come up with a better plan as i can see the batting improving slightly but what do we ask from our bowlers who are looking more and more toothless this tournament.

Pakistan has been horrible so far. Too many dropped catches. Sarfaraz not leading well. Making wrong decisions, putting too much pressure on himself and team.

Not to swing or seam but to better control and some 5hitty nervous shot selection by batsmen.

India played some excellent cricket yesterday. Pakistan tried to preserve wickets and then set a target of 270-280 but lost the plot in middle overs. Indian bowling was good during that period and their batting simple outclassed Pakistan bowling. If we need to get anything from this tournament IF we get to the finals, Pakistan needs to come up with a better plan as i can see the batting improving slightly but what do we ask from our bowlers who are looking more and more toothless this tournament.

This retard Sarfaraz keeps choosing to bat first, as If our batting is any good. :lol:

This retard Sarfaraz keeps choosing to bat first, as If our batting is any good. :lol:

That's exactly why he chooses to bat first. One needs a good batting strength to chase down targets. Good bowling team helps to defend low targets. Pakistan has neither

We have best bowlers and usually best bowling line up. This time the selectors were being retarded. We had 5 fast bowlers on a track for spinners. :lol:

So your fast bowlers are best in swinging wickets. Where pitches are not that helpful they perform worse than Afganistan or HK?

Pakistan is nowhere near compare to India Team.
They had good luck during Champion trophy final match and remind you, they lost a match against India before the final match.

I always miss pakistan 1990's cricket team. The team like Wasim, Waqar, saqlain, abdul razak , Azhar Mehmmod and S. Akhter--- Good bowlers and decent batsman - Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Moin Khan, Afridi (Pitch hitter), younis khan, yousuf youhana

Pakistani's say that they have best bowling line-up but I don't think So. Pakistan is having average blowling line-up...

Pakistani cricket got shafted after the terrorist attack on Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.

To the people who still think that India was behind the attack, need to check the books of Dubai cricket stadium. If I had invested shit ton of money in cricketing infrastructure with no/ negligible returns I would have done the same. :lol:

We have best bowlers and usually best bowling line up. This time the selectors were being retarded. We had 5 fast bowlers on a track for spinners. :lol:

Same should be applied to Indian fast bowlers and batsman's.... indian fast bowlers are doing well enough on same track for spinners

Back
Top Bottom