What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

Same should be applied to Indian fast bowlers and batsman's.... indian fast bowlers are doing well enough on same track for spinners

Were all of your bowlers, fast bowlers? Use your brain retard.

That's exactly why he chooses to bat first. One needs a good batting strength to chase down targets. Good bowling team helps to defend low targets. Pakistan has neither

So your fast bowlers are best in swinging wickets. Where pitches are not that helpful they perform worse than Afganistan or HK?

Our strategy is different from yours. Let's be honest my slum dog friend. If we had Afridi and Ajmal on our squad for this match, your entire team would have been fucked and looking for answers from the sky. Spinners were needed on this track, which Pakistani side did not implement.

This line up consists of mostly new players that have no idea how to take pressure while exerting a decent performance. There are no seniors on this squad and the transitions were never made to teach or guide them.

That's exactly why he chooses to bat first. One needs a good batting strength to chase down targets. Good bowling team helps to defend low targets. Pakistan has neither

So your fast bowlers are best in swinging wickets. Where pitches are not that helpful they perform worse than Afganistan or HK?
TBH is team ko laura pakerna aata nhi or tornament khelny phuch gaay

Our strategy is different from yours. Let's be honest my slum dog friend. If we had Afridi and Ajmal on our squad for this match, your entire team would have been fucked and looking for answers from the sky. Spinners were needed on this track, which Pakistani side did not implement.

LOL both have been retired, what are you talking about ? Mind you, Ajmal was a chukkur. Though I agree with the last part of your paragraph. Yasir Shah and Muhammad Asghar were better choice. Its funny to see we selected 6 pacers on these flat spinning wickets with no swing at all.

LOL both have been retired, what are you talking about ? Mind you, Ajmal was a chukkur. Though I agree with the last part of your paragraph. Yasir Shah and Muhammad Asghar were better choice. Its funny to see we selected 6 pacers on these flat spinning wickets with no swing at all.

The fact that you called Ajmal this word, already tells me you've never played cricket in your life. Ja oy beghair ata!

and I have to say that Pakistani team is highly over rated ...still can't believe that how they managed to win ICC champions trophy last year perhaps England seaming conditions suited our pacers. I am afraid now our short sighted team management will drop Aamir without realizing that, next year WC will be played in England.

The fact that you called Ajmal this word, already tells me you've never played cricket in your life. Ja oy beghair ata!

LOL don't tell me who played cricket who don't....Ajmal and Murli were certified chukkers. They always got undue advantage to start with. You like it or not.

and I have to say that Pakistani team is highly over rated ...still can't believe that how they managed to win ICC champions trophy last year perhaps England seaming conditions suited our pacers. I am afraid now our short sighted team management will drop Aamir without realizing that, next year WC will be played in England.
Look at your coach. Woh madarchod ka bacha kitab par ra ta match mein. :lol:

Honestly, in my opinion if you want a good Pakistani team, then make miandad coach. Our players don't give a **** about fitness, diet, or discipline. I am 100 percent sure they were out in Dubai the night before the match, and doing shopping for ghar walas and eating greasy food.

This retard Sarfaraz keeps choosing to bat first, as If our batting is any good. :lol:
We are lacking openers, bowlers in middle and final overs , we saw our openers legs were trembling specially new players like Imam ulhaq, Nawaz, Shadab . Even no seem movement on pitch. Pakistan players were scared, only shoaib malik played well,, he will retire too soon. Only option left for us is Iftikhar, and like bangladesh used to depend on left hand batsman tameem. We are soon becoming Hong Kong cricket team, our coach Inzimam has no interest in our players, he spend more time in mosque & tableegh and depend on Allah to win cricket match. He should focus on cricket and prefer country interest first over religion, As we see there was no planning in last two matches, no focus to improve fielding , we failed in every Department.

LOL don't tell me who played cricket who don't....Ajmal and Murli were certified chukkers. They always got undue advantage to start with. You like it or not.

I can post clips of both and they did no such thing while getting wickets. Dimagh kharab he apka?

To be honest I do not understand the continued Pakistani fascination with cricket.

By now I would have moved to kabaddi or something.

Cheers, Doc

To be honest I do not understand the continued Pakistani fascination with cricket.

By now I would have moved to kabaddi or something.

Cheers, Doc
If you don't get it, then respectfully piss off from the thread.

I don't particularly like cricket myself and have played a lot of kabaddi in my youth. My grandfather from fathers side have beaten plenty of indian punjabis in tournaments. Unfortunately, I was no such prodigy like my grandfather. Still, I have decent techniques in wrestling.

If you don't get it, then respectfully piss off from the thread.

I don't particularly like cricket myself and have played a lot of kabaddi in my youth. My grandfather from fathers side have beaten plenty of indian punjabis in tournaments. Unfortunately, I was no such prodigy like my grandfather. Still, I have decent techniques in wrestling.
kiyoo jhoot bolta hai teri photo dekh ker lagta hai tujhy 2 bottle blood chayeee.

kiyoo jhoot bolta hai teri photo dekh ker lagta hai tujhy 2 bottle blood chayeee.

Jinnu kabaddi ne khel ne aundi ohi edan di bakwaas kar da.

Apne to phir bhi meray jawani ke photo dekein te. Wesay menay apke photo dekein he samundari jahaaz par. Tu te charu peran wala choora lagda. lol

Tenu ek chand Mari, tu othay maar ke black label maangan lap pe ga.

Jinnu kabaddi ne khel ne aundi ohi edan di bakwaas kar da.

Apne to phir bhi meray jawani ke photo dekein te. Wesay menay apke photo dekein he samundari jahaaz par. Tu te charu peran wala choora lagda. lol

Tenu ek chand Mari, tu othay maar ke black label maangan lap pe ga.
آئینہ سچ کا دکھایا تو برا مان گئے
جھوٹ سے پردہ اٹھایا تو برا مان گئے

Back
Top Bottom