What's new

ASIA CUP 2018 - ODI

42492163_1889224907822629_2259240329129492480_n.jpg

Hassan Ali is perhaps the biggest douchebag to have played international cricket. I mean did you see his pendant :rofl:

• Dead wickets
  • Lack gritty characters
Has some what ruined the sport it is true
T20 you make 20-25 runs and people treat you like god

But in reality in bigger format your skills are useless

The dead pitch is boring ..... throw the ball it does nothing and batsmen just hits it easily
Either the standard of pitch should be like in England or Australia or don't bother playing on dead pitches

Performance is slacking .... no energy , no aggression , very .... tame outlook and dead pitch

I am just waiting for Juventus game which will start in few hours to see Ronaldo play
15340899537737.jpg

You have a valid point ..... it is not first time , glove change or water drink has resulted in fall of wicket

Pakistan's play vs India is mental weakness
  • Pakistan play naturally vs England (Swing Wickets , equal fun match to watch)
  • Pakistan play badly but aggressively vs Australia (Swing / Fast wickets fun to watch)
  • Pakistan vs South Africa Pakistani fielders become tigers (Even match up)
  • Pakistan vs West Indies , Pakistani bowlers are confident (Pakistan Dominate)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Pakistan vs India , the bowlers become clueless and batsmen can't maintain wickets
  • Pakistan vs India matches majority of Time wickets are dead

• Players start falling on their own foot
  • They take nervous runs and get run out (most common)
  • They take the pressure too much to head and against a very timid bowling attack they make them look superstar .... this team almost lost to Hong Kong folks
This is the Ultimate formula

Pakistan Run rate is always 4.0 or 4.2 vs India
India's Run rate is always 6.0 vs Pakistan

When this rate (statistics is true) Pakistan always looses against india

Since the pitch is dead I don't see a Heroic 3-4 wicket haul by any bowler.
Pakistan cricket team is a joke..a bunch of jokers who perform once in a blue moon..dont you dare compare your C grade team with highly taletalenteam like india...know ur teams value before you open your mouth..i wish pak reaches finals and india trample them under their feet again just like how they did in these two matches

Laxman shivaraman krishnan? two of the most hated commentators from India according to me are this Southern cunt and that ghati Manjeraker
Plz dont use the words which bring differences among us...if u dont like shiva,doesn't matter..its ok..but refrain from abusing with region names

Pakistan cricket team is a joke..a bunch of jokers who perform once in a blue moon..dont you dare compare your C grade team with highly taletalenteam like india...know ur teams value before you open your mouth..i wish pak reaches finals and india trample them under their feet again just like how they did in these two matches

Plz dont use the words which bring differences among us...if u dont like shiva,doesn't matter..its ok..but refrain from abusing with region names

Most of our players are fairly new, so this isn't as big of a deal. Your seasoned players were getting worked by Hong Kong. :lol:

Pakistan is nowhere near compare to India Team.
They had good luck during Champion trophy final match and remind you, they lost a match against India before the final match.

I always miss pakistan 1990's cricket team. The team like Wasim, Waqar, saqlain, abdul razak , Azhar Mehmmod and S. Akhter--- Good bowlers and decent batsman - Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Moin Khan, Afridi (Pitch hitter), younis khan, yousuf youhana

Pakistani's say that they have best bowling line-up but I don't think So. Pakistan is having average blowling line-up...

Pakistan is nowhere near compare to India Team.
They had good luck during Champion trophy final match and remind you, they lost a match against India before the final match.

I always miss pakistan 1990's cricket team. The team like Wasim, Waqar, saqlain, abdul razak , Azhar Mehmmod and S. Akhter--- Good bowlers and decent batsman - Saeed Anwar, Inzamam, Moin Khan, Afridi (Pitch hitter), younis khan, yousuf youhana

Pakistani's say that they have best bowling line-up but I don't think So. Pakistan is having average blowling line-up...

We have best bowlers and usually best bowling line up. This time the selectors were being retarded. We had 5 fast bowlers on a track for spinners. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom