What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Pace has improved a lot, needs some.
Well he was scorching yesterday, wasn't he!!:flame:
I don't think anyone can make such a comeback after 5 years.
The good thing is Aamir is 23 and still a lot of time in front. with good mentoring and hardships he has seen in life already, he should emerge as a stronger person and a better athlete. I hope cricketing administration in Pakistan takes care of him, he genuinely is a great prospect.
Just think what he can do on a Headingley or Brisbane pitch under overcast conditions on first session of a test with new cherry on hands!

Just think what he can do on a Headingley or Brisbane pitch under overcast conditions on first session of a test with new cherry on hands!
He bowled well in Melbourne in a test series before he got banned. He has bowled well everywhere in test Cricket, Asif and Amir destroyed Australia and England in England, if you can remember that spot-fixing series. Bowled well in Srilanka too. He really is a good prospect, pure talent and skill at its best. Credit goes to his handwork and a tough mentality too.

Well he was scorching yesterday, wasn't he!!:flame:
swing at 147 Kph consistently, i don't blame the Indian batsmen. Late swing at pace is almost impossible to play.

12799316_1124259004283569_1862340113512713478_n.jpg

Shabbir blasting

Its going to be bangla day today.

Shabbir goin for 100

Waiting for kulasekara

Bangladesh 140-150 ???

Jayasuriya , shabbir is unstopable.

Shabbir not running today.. just hitting 4 s and 6s

Time to hit hit hit guys 4 overs left so many wickets in hand

10 4s 3 6s 80 . Not bad sabbir. Well played

Wow going over 150

147-7. Its your day

Just wanted to understand on what confidence and logic our Pakistani Bros so confidently say that if will be India Pakistan final?

Bangladesh and Sri Lanka ain't come here to sell churan.

Back
Top Bottom