What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Bit work? Sir you are over excited for this win please go have some sleep and get normal.
Haha 'of' bhool gaya...haha

:cheers::rofl::rofl:

syed-zaid-zaman-hamid_o_772281.jpg
What's a bamboo?

Now this is getting ugly here. It was probably due to attack on agakhanis.can we still be human while celebrating a small victory of cricket?
At least Modi ji cares for Pakistan.

Now this is getting ugly here. It was probably due to attack on agakhanis.can we still be human while celebrating a small victory of cricket?
At least Modi ji cares for Pakistan.

India has consistently proven to be the most powerful cricket team in the world for near a decade or more now. Only the Aussies really come close.

Aside from the traditional (more historical) needle, there really isn't anything earth shattering about an Indian victory over Pakistan.

Hasn't been for over two cricketing generations either.

Kohli, you are a champ. You again proved that no one can handle pressure better than you. Also Kohli has average of 84 while chasing for a reason. Amir was good for Pakistan too. Hope we will meet in finals again. All the best.

Not a T20 pitch. Number of sixes in the game: 0.
BTW, how good is Kohli-knew 83 was not going to be enough but he played too well. If we was given LBW, i think it was 12-3 back then, we could have had a chance. Once the ball got wet, it was going to be easier. I knew Amir was going to be destructive on these pitches, plus he is just getting into his rhythm(still has to get better). He was coming back in New Zealand series, he is a champion material-as praised by Kohli. Need to work on batting.

@The Eagle ,@PARIKRAMA and others....

4 me..today's highlight....this man..whooo awsomeee..reminds..wasim akram....its always great feeling to see india winning the match..but this guy is also worth to watch....can break any good batting line up.///

amir-gettyyy-630.jpg
His pace was better than before in New Zealand series, he was bowling at 150 KPH and swinging it :o:, saw Akram last night in a show, he was really impressed. Amir was compared to Wasim(though Wasim is in a class of his own), you can just tell how talented Amir is by the type of praise he gets from Wasim and others.

Why are most Pakistani players a bit tubby around the middle? Too much biryani too few international games?

Couldn't help being struck by the difference in the fitness of the two teams. Essentially same bloodlines.

Feel sorry for Amir.
He wasted 5 precious years of his cricketing life in a moment of madness.
Pakistan cricket doesn't need big money but players like Wasim, Imran and Inzi to guide and counsel these young guys, who often find it difficult to handle big fame and limelight so early in their career.
Even though Pakistan Lost (it was a foregone conclusion after Viraat's masterclass), Amir won hearts.
Me too, say if he never saw those times, he could have been a super star. That bowling was giving me adrenaline rush, it was that good. Amir needs time to get better, his pace and accuracy is only going to get better. Pace has improved a lot, needs some. I don't think anyone can make such a comeback after 5 years.

Why is Amir so small and skinny. Almost malnourished.

Comparing to studs Iike Wasim bhai he looks like a Somalian.

Is the general nutritional levels and gc of this generation of Pakistanis going downhill along with financial levels?

Why is Amir so small and skinny. Almost malnourished.

Comparing to studs Iike Wasim bhai he looks like a Somalian.

Is the general nutritional levels and gc of this generation of Pakistanis going downhill along with financial levels?
Stop trolling please, that is his natural stature. How slim is Rehane, even Kohli's not a built man. Stop trolling.

Me too, say if he never saw those times, he could have been a super star. That bowling was giving me adrenaline rush, it was that good. Amir needs time to get better, his pace and accuracy is only going to get better. Pace has improved a lot, needs some. I don't think anyone can make such a comeback after 5 years.
He is more good than ever!

Earlier he was bowling @130-140, now it is more pace + the natural swing!

Back
Top Bottom