What's new

Asia Cup 2016

He is more good than ever!

Earlier he was bowling @130-140, now it is more pace + the natural swing!
The pace is better than before. At the start of New Zealand series he was bowling at 140, and at the end he got to 145 consistently and swinging it. The thing that made him so good was his accuracy, swing and pace- his accuracy is somewhat off, bowling too short. Over time he will get better. He was bowling at 147 KPH consistently, even touched 150, that's very good pace. Swing at that pace is virtually unplayable.

Stop trolling please, that is his natural stature. How slim is Rehane, even Kohli's not a built man. Stop trolling.

Perfectly legitimate question.

He's a runt. Asking why u can't get a fast bowler who's not.

Most of your current team are runts.

Do they mirror your current generation was my question.

Perfectly legitimate question.

He's a runt. Asking why u can't get a fast bowler who's not.
Why is Sachin a small person, not built. Amir can bowl at 150, can swing it, what more can anyone ask of him? that is his natural stature. As far as built bowlers are concerned, look at Irfan or Wahab. Man stop this BS.

Only one person impressed to eveyone.......Amir with his good fast and accurate bowling...
Kohli....as Usual...no surprise....

Yuraj...should allowance retirement. I tell you, 2012 situation will repeat again if yuvraj batting like this

Why is Sachin a small person, not built. Amir can bowl at 150, can swing it, what more can anyone ask of him? that is his natural stature. As far as built bowlers are concerned, look at Irfan or Wahab. Man stop this BS.

Bossy, tendya was built like a friggin tank.

Are you mistaking height for being a runt?

And that mountain is a waste. Looks a bit slow too ....

Why is Amir so small and skinny. Almost malnourished.

Comparing to studs Iike Wasim bhai he looks like a Somalian.

Is the general nutritional levels and gc of this generation of Pakistanis going downhill along with financial levels?

Everyone knows build of a person depends upon genetics and nutrition.
What many people don't know is that it also depends upon birth order i.e first child is generally taller stronger higher iq than second child and so forth.
Due to combination of relatively higher prosperity and lower birth rate India has recently overtaken Pakistan in average height.

Due to combination of relatively higher prosperity and lower birth rate India has recently overtaken Pakistan in average height.

Correct.

That was the thrust of my point.

Hope wasal gets it ....

So I'm guessing Amir must be the 8th or 9th kid?

Hope wasal gets it ....

So I'm guessing Amir must be the 8th or 9th kid?
Your method of trolling is an insult to trolling. Grow up. It's not that Kohli is a built tall man, this is his natural stature, more weight means his performance will not be as good.

Srilanka vs Bangladesh.jpg

Asia Cup 2016.jpg

Date says 13th May, 2015. Must be about terrorism incident but you are using it as a fun here.
Now this is getting ugly here. It was probably due to attack on agakhanis.can we still be human while celebrating a small victory of cricket?
i m sorry i didnt realise it was about tht incident..i take responsibility and will delete my post....u too delete it.....
i thought it was a troll pic didnt see the date i am sooo sorry

Only one person impressed to eveyone.......Amir with his good fast and accurate bowling...
Kohli....as Usual...no surprise....

Yuraj...should allowance retirement. I tell you, 2012 situation will repeat again if yuvraj batting like this
Don't say a single word against Yuvi....though i am a Pakistani but i have always admired Yuvi.....Can't you feel his presence at the wicket....his body language...his charisma like a champ....He is category 4 Hurricane when his eyes and hand coordination is working together...Let him decide himself about retirement because its never an easy decision....after suffering and recovering from such deadly disease he is till there in the middle playing for his country, he definitely deserves a good chance to end his career on positive note.

Your method of trolling is an insult to trolling. Grow up. It's not that Kohli is a built tall man, this is his natural stature, more weight means his performance will not be as good.

You are welcome to your opinion.

Will not change mine.

Lol at Amir being compared to Wasim.
ok he bowled well on a bowlers pitch ,,big deal,,,now forget n forgive his past sins,,typical desis.
lets see him repeat the same on a flat track in a similar pressure match
t20 is a batsmans game,,,so Pak needs gud batsmen,,,in my opinion only malik n Hafeez look like genuine batsmen in this lineup

Back
Top Bottom