What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would anyone agree that Good Cricket played by both sides won ?
Emotions aside, it was a one day match how it should be.

tumblr_m13cf9xTuD1rrnn2lo1_500.jpg

I'm not stressing this loss and neither are most other Pakistanis because this was a good fight. There was heart put into it. The other side won because they played better on the day. Unlike the last time in mohali where we were left with so many questions.

I prefer our players to play the game to WIN ... not to hand shake , not to smile and wink and tell joke

NO I WANT OUR PLAYERS TO GO OUT AND WIN

w- i - n

This loser mentality of joking with opponents before game and after has ruined our approach to game and ruined our image as a fighting Cricket team - I know big IPL contracts are at stake and players like to be diplomatic

But please if there are any more hand shaking I will puke - !!! I believe in competitive nature of game ... a TIGER NEVER PRAISES the lamb its about to eat for dinner

Do any formalities after you win and only win

After Imran and Javed Miandad , these so called captains and Qabachas are not worthy of being called leaders

AND PLEASE NO POLITICS DURING TOURS OR TOURNAMENTS ... WE WANT TO BEAT INDIA AS POLITELY PUT AS POSSIBLE we are not playing to solve Kashmir issue while playing a tournament or our water crisis we have JF17 thunder and nuclear bombs

We play cricket to beat the heck out of Indian team we have to play the game with right spirt

In recent years I feel there is just little bit interference with OBJECTIVES OF NATIONAL TEAM

Take Bangladesh for example ,

Before the tournament they promised us , that they would tour Pakistan - once Pakistan attended Asia cup and did not bycott it , guess what they backstabbed and said they will not tour pakistan ...

So spineless attitude of our Cricket board has to change

Specially the bowlers feel like they are playing with some pressure knowing what the orders are from higher powers - I mean look if I was coach I would tell the bowlers go break someone's jaw or elbow , none of this formality someone take 2 runs , hit him on his helmet or trip the guy

I just feel that there is no COMPETITIVENESS due to politics

I prefer our players to play the game to WIN ... not to hand shake , not to smile and wink and tell joke

w- i - n

This loser mentality of joking with opponents before game and after has ruined our approach to game and ruined our image as a fighting Cricket team - I know big IPL contracts are at stake and players like to be diplomatic

But please if there are any more hand shaking I will puke - !!! I believe in competitive nature of game ... a TIGER NEVER PRAISES the lamb its about to eat for dinner

After Imran and Javed Miandad , these so called captains and Qabachas are not worthy of being called leaders

AND PLEASE NO POLITICS DURING TOURS OR TOURNAMENTS ... WE WANT TO BEAT INDIA AS POLITELY PUT AS POSSIBLE we are not playing to solve Kashmir issue while playing a tournament or our water crisis we have JF17 thunder and nuclear bombs

We play cricket to beat the heck out of Indian team we have to play the game with right spirt

In recent years I feel there is just little bit interference with OBJECTIVES OF NATIONAL TEAM

Before the tournament they promised us , that they would tour Pakistan - once Pakistan attended Asia cup and did not bycott it , guess what they backstabbed and said they will not tour pakistan ...

dude, its just a game..dont take it so seriously......u seem to be in shock

It was fun to watch match on Big screen
always fun to watch pakistani cricket team getting beaten by India :)
:yahoo::bounce::victory::bunny:

As soon as SRT got out, I knew the chances of us winning went down with it. :hitwall:
lol out of 49 hundreds it is 33 times we won.
Batting records | One-Day Internationals | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo
nevertheless both teams played well.winning and losing just a part of game..i love yesterday match ESPECIALLY Hafeez done really well

w- i - n

Specially the bowlers feel like they are playing with some pressure knowing what the orders are from higher powers - I mean look if I was coach I would tell the bowlers go break someone's jaw or elbow , none of this formality someone take 2 runs , hit him on his helmet or trip the guy

I just feel that there is no COMPETITIVENESS due to politics
first learn the meaning of spirit of the game.Then talk about other things dude..it is just a game..In history of ODI Pakistan is ahead from India by 69-48
http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...pposition=7;team=6;template=results;type=team
it is all about our discipline of the game and other things

I'm not stressing this loss and neither are most other Pakistanis because this was a good fight. There was heart put into it. The other side won because they played better on the day. .

This is what it should be about.. The better team on that particular day won.. We should give the sport the respect it deserves, and move on to the next match...

It was fun to watch match on Big screen
always fun to watch pakistani cricket team getting beaten by India :)
:yahoo::bounce::victory::bunny:

img-thing

The pitch was easy, outfield was fast. Even Greg's mom could have hit century on this pitch. Pakistan had disadvantage of playing first. They didn't know how much is enough on that pitch. Anything lesser than 350 was less on that ground.

If you see last few matches, unless batsman does something stupid, it was not easy to get them out .

indian bowlers did good job during the last 10-15 overs in picking up wickets and limiting the scoring

Reality Check
Pakistan Qualified top position Team
India - bottom feeder depends on luck to reach finals

Reality Check
Sachin scores 100 India loses TAINTED 100th hundred
Sachin fails India wins

Reality Check
Does not matter what Sachin Scores , Bangladesh wins , India goes home and eats pani puri from press.

All the IPL dollars , and Bollywood queens cannot save india if Bangladesh wins

Dravid already made his booking
WYK1099-2-6-7.jpg

Reality Check.

Pakistan got thrashed once again by India.

img-thing

The pitch was easy, outfield was fast. Even Greg's mom could have hit century on this pitch. Pakistan had disadvantage of playing first. They didn't know how much is enough on that pitch. Anything lesser than 350 was less on that ground.

If you see last few matches, unless batsman does something stupid, it was not easy to get them out .

yup..pitch was pure batting and had nothing to offer to bowlers..but virat kohli handled himself very well and did not loose his cool....is he a great cricketer in the making or will he loose it ?
485618_10150889450739908_18620649907_12774167_1823238869_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom