What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cat4.jpg

What's the condition of Indian media? Are they on oxygen's or about to go to coma. :wave:

they have enough oxygen of sachin`s 100.....

by the way India deserve this defeat..... pathetic batting & bolling also....:fie:

The venom from Pakistanis and some Bangladeshis on this thread is just amazing to see. These people will give anything to see India go down anywhere even if it just a cricket match .

Makes me feel good . It means India is doing something right .

bhai venom apsay nikal raha hai jab hum saray sachin ko congrats bhi kar rahay aur bas mistakes nikal rahay hai and its not like indians were crying blood when we lost to england. nobody is spewing venom bangladeshis are celebrating their well deserved win and we were also supporting them and congratulating them and pointing out why you lost if you cant accept these mistakes then you cant hope to improve your team

Every team has to depend on its strengths. India saying bowlers didn't perform is bogus. It was 300+ ground, the batsmen didn't perform. If Raina hand't gone big in the end, Bangladesh would have mopped them up with bonus points.

Just because Sachin scored a hundred doesn't mean batting performed, that is 1990s style of Indian cricket thinking. India has 7 batsmen, all world class. For them to score so few runs is not good enough. We saw that 262 was barely enough for Pakistan and it was some mixture of luck that played in us beating Bangladesh that day with such a low score. How was India going to defend a similar low score...

Remember towards the end there is that wretched due factor as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
amidst rediculing our neighbours i forgot to congratulations Bangladeshi friends, you just simply EPIced the scene here, celebrate the moment, pop some champagne:cheers:

:victory::victory::victory::victory:

pathetic batting

i wouldnt call that sachin took alot of balls but still a recovered 290 was good at the end it looked 270 tops i know it should have been more then 340 but still...... yeah i agree on the pathetic bowling part

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom