What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go play IPL india...thats where you belong..

meanwhile pakistan will play final.

*troll face*

Well Pakistan will win for sure.Bangladeshi team does not even comes close to the performance of Pakistani Team.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Well Pakistan will win for sure.Bangladeshi team does not even comes close to the performance of Pakistani Team.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
they defeated two world cup finalists... i dont see such a simple reason why they cant do it again

No disrespect intended to Indian members, This picture was shared on facebook page and I liked the sense of humour of the creator... So thought why not share it here. Take it lightly please :lol:

Any negative comments against India in reference to this picture might be deleted

391505_396510557028515_112344072111833_1557495_314909475_n.jpg

they defeated two world cup finalists... i dont see such a simple reason why they cant do it again

TBH Zakii - they should have beaten Pakistan just inexperience at the end. Now they are in the final. Their confidence will be sky high. The crowd will be like a 12th player for them and they are playing some great cricket at the moment. Stuart Law is doing a great job and i think it will be a great spectacle on thursday.

before the Asia cup was started.... Sri Lanka and India were favourite due to the simple reason that they had just played against Australia at difficult pitches and Sri Lanka performed really well in Australia.

Surprise Surprise!!!

Sachin's 100 makes India lose the game. Kohli's 183 made India exit the Final.

:rofl: :rofl:

It does not matter...We are sad because India needs to improve the quality of the game....But we are happy that India defeated Pakistan...Then rest of the things does not matter...And of course ...I am happy that there is another strong asian cricket nation Bangladesh that can defeat test playing naions like India and Sri Lanka...Kudos to them.....

On the paper, Pakistan are better side. But let us not forget BD have beaten two very strong teams, there morale would be as high as Everest, they also have the luxury of home ground.

B'desh is now an improved side, nice to see them performing.

Back
Top Bottom