What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Obsession with India??

2. Fear of sachin and kohli??

3. Stupid comments as it can be justified in case of sachin's 100 but how kohli's 183 responsible??

4. Last but not the least, many pakistanis have reflected their fear of Indian cricket team they want to avoid another India-pak match at any cost :D

nothing but a joke i thought will be taken lightly

1. Obsession with India??

2. Fear of sachin and kohli??

3. Stupid comments as it can be justified in case of sachin's 100 but how kohli's 183 responsible??

4. Last but not the least, many pakistanis have reflected their fear of Indian cricket team they want to avoid another India-pak match at any cost :D

Really?
What happened when India was supposed to tour Pakistan in 2009? :rofl:
Not facing Pakistani players in IPL?:rofl:
Saeed Ajmal bowling Issue...:rofl:

Its Indian Government and politicians who feared from Pakistan and always deny when ever its come to Indo-Pak series.. Leave it We knows better how much you get feared to be defeated in series against Pakistan..

off course because 'NOW' they have to beat Pakistan right? :lol:

Not at all..... They made pakistan earn hard 4 their victory.... And i thought win against india was fluke.... but they have proved me wrong by playing consistently and beating SL, proving win against india was not a fluke....
Till before everybody was questioning the test status of BD(even me), and even ireland was better than them....
But now they have improved, making competitions very tough.... now Victory for bangladesh against any team is no longer an upset!!!

Not at all..... They made pakistan earn hard 4 their victory.... And i thought win against india was fluke.... but they have proved me wrong by playing consistently and beating SL, proving win against india was not a fluke....
Till before everybody was questioning the test status of BD(even me), and even ireland was better than them....
But now they have improved, making competitions very tough.... now Victory for bangladesh against any team is no longer an upset!!!

i agree with u

Good job BD but I think we have all been robbed of another excellent India vs Pakistan match. I defiantly think India are the rightful winners of this competition, beating Pakistan (probable winners) so cleanly and only losing to BD because of one man's glory hunting.

Yes-Yes-Yes.

th_dancing_banana.gif
th_dancing_banana.gif
th_dancing_banana.gif
th_dancing_banana.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom