What's new

Asia Cup 2010 Sri Lanka

S Malik got wicket

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Good wicket of Jawardane

Pakistani team new Dress, reminds me WC1992

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

150/4 after 32

37.4 Shahid Afridi to Kulasekara, 2 runs, 82.7 kph, around the off and middle, turned through the vacant spaces at midwicket .. and they come back for the second run.. Afridi is not happy with his fielders and says, "Kya ho raha hai yeh?!" (What's happening out there?)

hahahha :lol:

Shoaib has ended his quota of overs. Afridi comes over and pats him on the back. And so does Kamran. It's been a pretty good comeback. Prutty Prutty good! :tup:

An easy sitter dropped by Salman butt.

Lol SL are still batting i thought that they would be all out somewhere around 210 when they were 168-7 ,lol butt is a poor poor poor fielder he has dropped many sitters many during tour of AUS and also in t20
So you cant expect much from him

btw wats the score?

i hope its not over 230 as we dont have strong batting line up

242 for 9. in 50 overs..

Thats a lot yar i thought 2010 will be the farthest they could get but as usual we lost the grip when we had the upper hand ,As usual mathews will be the one who would have scored much of these runs he is being in belligerent form,

At wat stage butt dropped the catch? and whose?

Pakistan 239/10 :no:

i don't think i am right :D

Thats a lot yar i thought 2010 will be the farthest they could get but as usual we lost the grip when we had the upper hand ,As usual mathews will be the one who would have scored much of these runs he is being in belligerent form,

At wat stage butt dropped the catch? and whose?

that was in 49th over

48.5 Abdul Razzaq to Malinga, 1 run, 79.1 mph, Dropped by who else but Salman Butt It's known that he often drops catches. Somple ones at that. This was really a dolly. Malinga had sliced a full toss to him at mid-off and how did he managed to drop that? He had it covered, the ball dropped in to his palms and popped out. What a mess

Back
Top Bottom