Shahid Afridi*
Abdul Razzaq
Saeed Ajmal
Shoaib Akhtar
Mohammad Aamer

Other Players
Abdur Rehman, Imran Farhat, Mohammad Asif, Shahzaib Hasan

Shoaib Malik??? :nono::nono::nono: :hitwall:

There are 4 teams, PAK, BD, India & SL. The tough teams are PAK, SL n India n r fav for finals. Each team will play one game against other. The winner of today (3 out of 2 top teams) will have to win one more game out of 2 in next 2 games and have to keep RR high.

N I said, todays winner will almost be in finals and the loser would have more pressure coz the losser will have to win next 2 games with very High RR. Keeping in mind India & BD still have 3 games

Sri Lanka v Pakistan at Dambulla
Bangladesh v India at Dambulla
Sri Lanka v Bangladesh at Dambulla
India v Pakistan at Dambulla
Bangladesh v Pakistan at Dambulla

FNT1 Vs FN2

And dont forget if u make the points table of todays game the loser will go at the bottom of the table and the winner will on the top table...........phychological position in table will be other factor that will play the role.

Shoaib Malik??? :nono::nono::nono: :hitwall:

Yes, if he is in top 15 then he should play else may be we might see grouping once again.

Secondly he is very notorious now, and people are watching his and Akhtar performance...........if they will not perform they will be going to home.

Yes, if he is in top 15 then he should play else may be we might see grouping once again.

Secondly he is very notorious now, and people are watching his and Akhtar performance...........if they will not perform they will be going to home.

I dont know on what bases selectors selected him.... :angry:
I dont want him in the final 11 for today's match....
I dont know why Hammad Azam not given chance in this Cup.... :confused: he should be selected.... poor selection by selectors....

I dont know on what bases selectors selected him.... :angry:
I dont want him in the final 11 for today's match....
I dont know why Hammad Azam not given chance in this Cup.... :confused: he should be selected.... poor selection by selectors....

S Malik is a Parchi man, must have big sifarish.
Not only that also Akhtar and Akmal brothers.

S Malik is a Parchi man, must have big sifarish.
Not only that also Akhtar and Akmal brothers.

Sirf Malilk hy Parchi.... Akhtar aur Akmal brothers nahi hain parchi.... waise bhi Akmal brothers deserve karte hain khailne k liye.... they have performed well in WC...:tup:

Sirf Malilk hy Parchi.... Akhtar aur Akmal brothers nahi hain parchi.... waise bhi Akmal brothers deserve karte hain khailne k liye.... they have performed well in WC...:tup:

Wt they did in Aus, that forced them to perform.

They were also envolved in grouping........infact they were the major culprits

Afridi: "Toss is 50-50. Never mind that. If you are strong enough toss won't matter. The guys are united and confident. I am enjoying as a captain. More responsibility, more pressure. "

Salman Butt
Shahzaib Hasan
Shoaib Malik
Umar Amin
Umar Akmal
Kamran Akmal
Shahid Afridi*
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Akhtar
Mohammad Asif
Mohammad Aamer

3 fast, 1 seemer n 2 spins

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Good to see Shahzaib Hasan is back

Akhtar bowling around 145 KM's...
Need togoto 150's to show his fitness

Back
Top Bottom