What's new

Ashraf Ghani to Pakistan: I will not visit Pakistan and waste any more time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan army and the ISI have destroyed Afghanistan by spreading islamic terrorism and creating taliban inside Afghanistan.....Afghans will teach Pakistan a lesson for its misdeeds
Mr false flagger have some balls and come up with your original ethnicity. Btw if you are afghan can you answer me in pushto. Da mor de agha shledare pish. :D:D:D

That's because today they aren't the interest of your country and many of them didn't knew what is smuggling, prostitution, killing, kidnapping etc.. all of that has been thought to them by the environment they lived.

what a justification of their hideous traits.
and ironically they became the biggest source of all those vile acts you mentioned, I wonder why.

what a justification of their hideous traits.
and ironically they became the biggest source of all those vile acts you mentioned, I wonder why.

Only if you were in the late 80s and early 90s you would know.

Yet you guys happily accept USD 140 million foreign aid annually to look after them in what is their own country. Afghanistan existed much before Pakistan.

thats why he mentioned "IN PAKISTAN". understand the difference

Don't try to divert the discussion and stay on topic, Afghans are like a plague to Pakistan who have given only crimes and bloodshed.
and heroine and terrorism.

Only if you were in the late 80s and early 90s you would know.
that youre the biggest sources of crimes here,
yeah i already know that.

Please someone send these backstabbing afghanis back and trade them for patriotic Pakistanis stuck in Bangladesh. I don't understand the love for the afghanis that some of our political parties show, afghanis attacked bihari Pakistanis who fought for Pakistan in Bangladesh during the 90s. Send these criminal scum back to their beloved Afghanistan.

Muhajirs and ods are more problem to Karachi - Afghans have businesses in Karachi.

Muhairs are Pakistanis. Afghanis are foreign backstabbing criminals. I m from Karachi, I have dealt with muhajirs and afghanis. Afghanis are seriously lacking behind in human decency, I don't know but it was a mistake to even let them crawl all over Pakistan. We should made them camps near the border and kept them their.

Lol one has to see the faces of Pakistanis after his rejection :rofl: Pakistanis thought after his visit to China he will form an anti-India and more pro-Pakistani stance but look what happened :lol:

What does Pakistan have to gain from a pro Pakistan President? Zilch

How much does Pakistan lose by isolating Afghanistan? - Zilch

What does a an Indian bootlicker President in Afghanistan gains? - Maybe some coconut oil and a dhoti!

We were hopeful that his election talk of friendly ties were substantive, so your point is that since we were wrong it automatically translates into something good for Afghanistan?

You are giving yourself too much importance for absolutely no reason. Pakistan no longer keeps the same level of interest in Afghanistan as it did before the nuclear age.

If you think that an anti Pakistan President is what Afghanistan needs than so be it. We invited him, he refused, things move on. We will do whatever we think is needed to safeguard our interests, while Afghanistan can go its own way.

Last edited:
Please someone send these backstabbing afghanis back and trade them for patriotic Pakistanis stuck in Bangladesh. I don't understand the love for the afghanis that some of our political parties show, afghanis attacked bihari Pakistanis who fought for Pakistan in Bangladesh during the 90s. Send these criminal scum back to their beloved Afghanistan.

Muhairs are Pakistanis. Afghanis are foreign backstabbing criminals. I m from Karachi, I have dealt with muhajirs and afghanis. Afghanis are seriously lacking behind in human decency, I don't know but it was a mistake to even let them crawl all over Pakistan. We should made them camps near the border and kept them their.

we shouldve never let them in at the first place.

What does Pakistan have to gain from a pro Pakistan President? Zilch

How much does Pakistan lose by isolating Afghanistan? - Zilch

What does a an Indian bootlicker President in Afghanistan gains? - Maybe some coconut oil and a dhoti!

We were hopeful that his election talk of friendly ties were substentive, so your point is that since we were wrong it automatically translates into something good for Afghanistan?

You are giving yourself too much importance for absolutely no reason. Pakistan no longer keeps the same level of interest in Afghanistan as it did before the nuclear age.

If you think that an anti Pakistan President is what Afghanistan needs than so be it. We invited him, he refused, things move on. We will do what ever we think is needed to safeguard our interests, while Afghanistan can go its own way.

its called the self bragging syndrome aka malang syndrome where every thing wrong that is committed by the afghans is somehow the fault of Pakistanis

That's because today they aren't the interest of your country and many of them didn't knew what is smuggling, prostitution, killing, kidnapping etc.. all of that has been thought to them by the environment they lived.

Ohhh yeah even Afghans learned how to extract opium from Pakistanis....!! :hitwall: Typical Afghan mentality...shifting all the blames to their neighbors.....Next time please don't blame for any earthquake originated via Karakorums...!!!

we shouldve never let them in at the first place.

its called the self bragging syndrome aka malang syndrome where every thing wrong that is committed by the afghans is somehow the fault of Pakistanis

I still do not know how we can accept 3 million afghanis but can't accept the 600,000 Patriotic Pakistanis stuck in Bangladesh? It really does boggles the mind. Have you ever seen any politician talk about the stranded Pakistanis? Even MQM only used the issue to get votes, they've done nothing to address the issue since the 90s. Absolutely disgraceful that even the Army is also quiet on those Pakistanis who sided with us during the 1971 war in Bangladesh.

Reputed members in here told that Mr Ghani is a Pro Pakistani after he visited China.But now it seems it is wrong.He is an independent leader only cared about his own nation Afghanistan.
And that's the trait of good leader. Interest of the nation comes first..

It was Pakistan (with the help of others) who messed up Afghanistan, out of fear that Soviet Union is coming to rule them..

The mess they created has come back to haunt them now.

if you dont know the problems of Pakistan .. why interfering in it ???
we know our issues is from Afghans , Tajik and Uzbiks .. who get no job in their Already fcuked counties so they come here to make some $$ and do their dirty work , they marry into in tribal areas and get Pakistani passports and ID cards , and sadly our govt lets these Monsters to all over Pakistan ... and today all i can say that i know one Afghan who told me that in Afghan Basti in Karachi they are running their filthy tribal law instead of following Pakistani law ,,

Agree with you bro 100% I have been saying for years these stoneage ungrateful Afghanis need to be sent back home regardless if they have a Pakistani ID card, enough of this bullcrap brotherhood between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The current establishment in Afghanistan doesnt have any territorial control beyond Kabul and these pitful Afghanis are lecturing us about Terrorism, its time for federal government to kick these ungrateful afghani's out of our country for a better future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom