What's new

Ashraf Ghani to Pakistan: I will not visit Pakistan and waste any more time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
This has been circulating on the Internet for several days but now Khaama Press is reporting it here in a story titled: "Afghanistan needs to revise its policy regarding Pakistan".

The bottom line seems to be that in private Ashraf Ghani chewed out Pakistan's defacto Foreign Minister Sertaj Aziz. I guess more of marg-bar Pokiston to come.

It is being consistently reported that his excellency Dr. Ashraf Ghani has said: "I will not visit Pakistan and waste any more time on the so called peace talks with Pakistan until I see some practical actions”.

Ahemm, so much for Pak-Afghan bhai-bhai -- but it is unlikely Pakistanis will learn -- what was the saying "Aakalmand kay liya Ishara Kafii ... ?" wonder if there is a Dari equivalent? Dari anybody?

Slightly on the humorous side the article states: If the answer is yes to any of the 3 questions above, President Ghani should go ahead and reward Nawaz Sharif by shaking his hand. -- Who knows, perhaps we Pakistanis are complicit by our meek policies that the Afghans believe in this fantasy that we are dying to shake their hand, are we ??? -- it seems that Afghans think that our desire to kiss the hands of Afghans far surpasses the faithful's desire to kiss his holiness, the Pope's, ring.

There was a more in-depth, albeit poorly written piece on Eurasia Review written by an Afghan, Aziz Amin Ahmadzai titled "WHY PEACE IN AFGHANISTAN MEANS PEACE IN PAKISTAN – OPED"
that can be read here. Take aways from the Eurasia Review article were:

"Last week Mohammad Hanif Atmar, National Security Adviser to President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, has said all religious schools (Madrasas), which spread radicalism in South Asia, must be closed."
-- Mr. Atmar, like Mr. Ghani is a former communist, he was part of a special forces unit and he lost his leg while defending Jalalabad from the Mujahadeen forces in the 1980s and needless to say a stanch anti-Pakistani

"President Ghani is trying to adopt a new policy in regards to Taliban. President Ghani says that he will never visit Pakistan until it is result oriented and he will not participate in any dialogue that has no positive outcome. According to sources close to the Presidential Palace, he stated that the time has arrived to prove our words with actions. We should not rely only on conducting peace talks but rather to prove it pragmatically and strengthen it."

------

How about this: I say we'll kiss the hand of each Afghan as he/she crosses the Durand Line back to the Watan where "Her Bache Kahramande". Even if we kiss just the right hand it will be over three million kisses -- pucker up those lips ?? anybody?

Or how about this: we tally the bill Afghan drugs, weapons, prostitution, wars (inviting the Soviet Union to invade), refugees and other malfeasance have cost us Pakistanis and hand it to the Afghan nation -- As payment perhaps the Wakhan Corridor? with interest might even be Mes Aynak? Oh boy we'd better hurry -- there is going to be a long list of collectors.

------

Azad Kashmir-Efghon Dusatey Zendabod !!!

Honestly I like the marg-bar Pokeston better -- kinda have grown attached to it -- Stockholm syndrome ?

Last edited:
Language please!

The invitation was made by your subhuman security adviser, you should first close your subhuman making factories aka madrasas all over Pakistan. So much population has been exported by Pakistan in the region via those madrasas.

good , please dont visit us .. and take you fcuking dirty and subhuman 3 million Afghans back to your Country , who are nothing but good for terrorism and Smuggling ...

The invitation was made by your subhuman security adviser, you should first close your subhuman making factories aka madrasas all over Pakistan. So much population has been exported by Pakistan in the region via those madrasas.

and a person speaking from a country which is mother of all terrorism .. and at least we are fighting our war from last 13 years unlike your might army made by some bunch of shemales , who are only good at running and killing US soldiers . ..
and if we are so bad than why dont you take our filthy Afghans back to your country ? we dont need them .

It is being consistently reported that his excellency Dr. Ashraf Ghani has said: "I will not visit Pakistan and waste any more time on the so called peace talks with Pakistan until I see some practical actions”.

Now this is heavy :lol:
A nation where terrorism originated talking high!
May be high on Afghan poppy. Don't come baby but don't cry :lol:

80 percent of terrorist related activities are traced back to afghan refugee camps,
call that that filth to your home,
seel you border with us and dont have any kinda of ties with us, we're so better off with any afghans,
I see desperate afghans in my city desperately looking for any way to earn money. maybe they might get better chances in their home, bring them back.

This has been circulating on the Internet for several days but now Khaama Press is reporting it here in a story titled: "Afghanistan needs to revise its policy regarding Pakistan".

The bottom line seems to be that in private Ashraf Ghani chewed out Pakistan's defacto Foreign Minister Sertaj Aziz. I guess more of marg-bar Pokiston to come.

Ahemm, so much for Pak-Afghan bhai-bhai -- but it is unlikely Pakistanis will learn -- what was the saying "Aakalmand kay liya Ishara Kafii ... ?" wonder if there is a Dari equivalent? Dari anybody?

Slightly on the humorous side the article states: If the answer is yes to any of the 3 questions above, President Ghani should go ahead and reward Nawaz Sharif by shaking his hand. -- Who knows, perhaps we Pakistanis are complicit by our meek policies that the Afghans believe in this fantasy that we are dying to shake their hand, are we ??? -- it seems that our desire to kiss the hands of Afghans far surpasses the fateful's desire to kiss the his holiness the pope's ring.

There was a more in-depth, albeit poorly written piece on Eurasia Review written by an Afghan, Aziz Amin Ahmadzai titled "WHY PEACE IN AFGHANISTAN MEANS PEACE IN PAKISTAN – OPED"
that can be read here. Take aways from the Eurasia Review article were:

"Last week Mohammad Hanif Atmar, National Security Adviser to President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai, has said all religious schools (Madrasas), which spread radicalism in South Asia, must be closed."
-- Mr. Atmar, like Mr. Ghani is a former communist, he was part of a special forces unit and he lost his leg while defending Jalalabad from the Mujahadeen forces in the 1980s and needless to say a stanch anti-Pakistani

"President Ghani is trying to adopt a new policy in regards to Taliban. President Ghani says that he will never visit Pakistan until it is result oriented and he will not participate in any dialogue that has no positive outcome. According to sources close to the Presidential Palace, he stated that the time has arrived to prove our words with actions. We should not rely only on conducting peace talks but rather to prove it pragmatically and strengthen it."

------

How about this: I say we'll kiss the hand of each Afghan as he/she crosses the Durand Line back to the Watan where "Her Bache Kahramande". Even if we kiss just the right hand it will be over three million kisses -- pucker up those lips ?? anybody?

Or how about this: we tally the bill Afghan drugs, weapons, prostitution, wars (inviting the Soviet Union to invade), refugees and other malfeasance have cost us Pakistanis and hand it to the Afghan nation -- As payment perhaps the Wakhan Corridor? with interest might even be Mes Aynak? Oh boy we'd better hurry -- there is going to be a long list of collectors.

that last part was awesome :yahoo:

80 percent of terrorist related activities are traced back to afghan refugee camps,
call that that filth to your home,
seel you border with us and dont have any kinda of ties with us, we're so better off with any afghans,
I see desperate afghans in my city desperately looking for any way to earn money. maybe they might get better chances in their home, bring them back.

More then 100k Pakistanis are working in Afghanistan getting their bread and butter with higher pays than Pakistan. We don;t have any border with Pakistan all these lines were drawn by your British masters.

Kid, If all of your country's problems were from those refugee camps your government have long been closed them or had put them under strong surveillance but zilch! the problem is your own people within.

LOL I never thought "madrassas" were a traveling agency that arrange trips in other countries.
do they have any contract with airlines?

As I told you in another topic, you have serious comprehension issue; for you every argument should be A B C D.. .Z Lol

some of you guys remind me of ' golden dawn- greece'

Just your average Afghani haram-khor :coffee:

as citizens of Pakistan working aboard just like in other countries, chinese come and work here as well,
the point is they're not refugees unlike your people here. call them back,
awww too bad the british masters made a border called durand line which is internationally recognized and only you guys bitch about it. dont worry i guess I should ask our guys to seal the border aka the durand line since you dont recognize it.
yet again you claim is flawed about the refugee camps, remember when i said 80 percent of terrorist relate activities are traced back to refugee camps, well there only are surprise checkups by the police there and always they find illegal weapons and drugs there. I wonder why? I wish they were kept under surveillance 24/7. things wouldve been much better.

lol dont remind me that argument again, still gets me laughing,
I so owned you that time and youre bitching about my comprehension skills, all the more reason to laugh again...
come up with something original,

More then 100k Pakistanis are working in Afghanistan getting their bread and butter with higher pays than Pakistan. We don;t have any border with Pakistan all these lines were drawn by your British masters.

Kid, If all of your country's problems were from those refugee camps your government have long been closed them or had put them under strong surveillance but zilch! the problem is your own people within.

As I told you in another topic, you have serious comprehension issue; for you every argument should be A B C D.. .Z Lol

as citizens of Pakistan working aboard just like in other countries, chinese come and work here as well,
the point is they're not refugees unlike your people here. call them back,
awww too bad the british masters made a border called durand line which is internationally recognized and only you guys bitch about it. dont worry i guess I should ask our guys to seal the border aka the durand line since you dont recognize it.
yet again you claim is flawed about the refugee camps, remember when i said 80 percent of terrorist relate activities are traced back to refugee camps, well there only are surprise checkups by the police there and always they find illegal weapons and drugs there. I wonder why? I wish they were kept under surveillance 24/7. things wouldve been much better.

lol dont remind me that argument again, still gets me laughing,
I so owned you that time and youre bitching about my comprehension skills, all the more reason to laugh again...
come up with something original,

He should be taught a lesson by sealing Pak Afghan Borders with barbed wires and ban Afghan mobiles, vehicles in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom