What's new

Aselsan/FNSS KORKUT (SPAAG)

That's true, but all that space is needed to store about 2000 of these:
35x228+at+hand.jpg

I'm not sure exactly how many rounds the Korkut will store, but the more room for ammo, the better.

The other benefit is that it shares a lot of parts with other ACV-S based units, so it's cheaper and maintenance is easier/cheaper.

IMO it's a pretty good design.

That's ok now... :)

Mate, instead of producing the hull in their company FNSS is not going to by the hull from their compatitor.
Yeah but the turret is from aselsan,all of the other radar stuff, command and control. Fnns is just providing the vehicle. Technically (based on my limited knowledge) Aselsan can mount the AA turret on any vehicle based on a customers requirements.

For example like this:

Probably wont be able to fire on the move if its on a truck because stabilizing spades are needed.

Last edited:
Mate, instead of producing the hull in their company FNSS is not going to by the hull from their compatitor.

I think same with Kaan... This is ASELSAN's choice... If ASELSAN wants TULPAR's hull can be used for sure...

Aselsan would not work with Koç.

nd3cr.png

Don't bring such stupid politics into threads. Aselsan or any other institutes doesn't have any interest to seperate companies in accordance with politicians intentions. Aselsan is working with Koç group in many programs like Altay, S&R vessel and will proceed working. Keep those seperatist ideologies for yourself and never bring them into such forums more. Don't talk as If your imaginations are What Aselsan or other TSKGV institutes are acting. Koç group companies like Otokar, RMK are as respected as others that is wasting effort/time/money for Turkey's national security and waving Turkish flag with a great respect on international arena...

Last edited:
Don't bring such stupid politics into threads. Aselsan or any other institutes doesn't have any interest to seperate companies in accordance with politicians intentions. Aselsan is working with Koç group in many programs like Altay, S&R vessel and will proceed working. Keep those seperatist ideologies for yourself and never bring them into such forums more. Don't talk as If your imaginations are What Aselsan or other TSKGV institutes are acting. Koç group companies like Otokar, RMK are as respected as others that is wasting effort/time/money for Turkey's national security and waving Turkish flag with a great respect on international arena...

Seriosuly don´t blame yourself. I´dont must Post something about this, you must only look ,it´s Free for all.

You should better open your Eyes, because you are the One here who is try to push his ideologies and politic intentions here through.

If no one believe this maybe look only at this Sub-Forum. It´s Free for all :) ( YAAAA BÖYLE ADAMI...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom