What's new

Aseefa Bhutto Zardari to marry Kashmiri boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is the case, but its because we prefer marry within kashmiris if as u said bride or groom within family isnt available. But Its rare if someone marries from what far and is a resident of Rawalakot. I have also married outside family and valley but that family from where my wife is from are migrants from Shopian in Valley settled in Lahore and are Butt. That family is very much still maintains the Kashmiri traditions and mentality.
Here it comes.
Conflict resolved.
"The news about my "marriage" is absolutely false. Dont even know this random person."
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari | Facebook

only if u were following the Kashmiri culture.

You're sounding like the Bacha Khan of Kashmir now ! o_O

Blood is what determines who you are....not 'culture' or even 'language'. Besides there is no Kashmiri culture or Kashmiri language....there are culture (s) and language (s) of the Kashmiri people.

Here it comes.
Conflict resolved.
"The news about my "marriage" is absolutely false. Dont even know this random person."
Aseefa Bhutto Zardari | Facebook
just as i thought. Its a very weird match to begin with.

You're sounding like the Bacha Khan of Kashmir now ! o_O

Blood is what determines who you are....not 'culture' or even 'language'. Besides there is no Kashmiri culture or Kashmiri language....there are culture (s) and language (s) of the Kashmiri people.
By blood we are all sons of Adam and Eve......But in all practicality its more then that. All Mighty says that we have born u in different tribes and languages so u could know abt yr identity and background which is necessary for yr growth as a individual and as a Bunch.

Yes that is the case, but its because we prefer marry within kashmiris if as u said bride or groom within family isnt available. But Its rare if someone marries from what far and is a resident of Rawalakot. I have also married outside family and valley but that family from where my wife is from are migrants from Shopian in Valley settled in Lahore and are Butt. That family is very much still maintains the Kashmiri traditions and mentality.

Its interesting, you are dhund abbasi (pahari) and marry with kashmiri butt? Isn't this more weird? :cuckoo:

Is he from a very rich Kashmiri family?

in case u didnt got the point, we marry within kashmiris.

I know but kashmiri butt are dardic kashmiri descendants and belong to ethnic kashmiri clans like butt, dar, wani, mir etc. While you are dhund abbasi from pahari speaking areas. So this marriage between sudhan and zardari isn't any more weird then yours with kashmiri butt.

I know but kashmiri butt are dardic kashmiri descendants and belong to ethnic kashmiri clans like butt, dar, wani, mir etc. While you are dhund abbasi from pahari speaking areas. So this marriage between sudhan and zardari isn't any more weird then yours with kashmiri butt.
it is since they arnt from the same region to begin with. But like i said in one of my posts earlier as that particular family still holds that identity or preserve it. The basic purpose to marry within family is find mental compatibility and also to preserve the family or tribal traditions, if not in family then marry within the area or people from the area for that purpose.

Hence why i married if not this i myself wouldnt have married in a Butt family.

whoever has any relation to butto/zardari clan deserves no respect
....and all those so called JIALAs( Talchiay,wahwahiay,NAARCHIAY, Siyasi Kummee Kameen of Sindhi Vaderas) who even today are ready to render services for a clerical job or 5 merla plot.

Lol since when are jammuwals considered kashmiri, I think they're Punjabi

it is since they arnt from the same region to begin with. But like i said in one of my posts earlier as that particular family still holds that identity or preserve it. The basic purpose to marry within family is find mental compatibility and also to preserve the family or tribal traditions, if not in family then marry within the area or people from the area for that purpose.

Hence why i married if not this i myself wouldnt have married in a Butt family.
I believe your region is Jammu, appropriating another regions name is akin to stealing

Is he from a very rich Kashmiri family?
Sadozaos are dogras with pathan origins according to legend, but research shows they were mohyal brahmin converts

but will it work? considering we Kashmiris are very different culturally and mentally with rest of Pakistanis specially from such 'down area' like a Karachi resident?

not talking abt u. U yrself mentioned that yr immigrants from valley there fore not much of a kashmiri is left in u. So tome as being from Valley is understandable why u do that. No offence intended.

haha Pahri from AJK are not "culturally and mentlly" different from rest of Pakistan, you people are culturally & linuistically related to Punjabis more than what you claim to be; even Pashtoons and Baloch are much more different from yous guys & dards are also very distant from you guys, most Pakistanis have not read history of your region so we get fooled by such claims

Lol since when are jammuwals considered kashmiri, I think they're Punjabi

I believe your region is Jammu, appropriating another regions name is akin to stealing

Sadozaos are dogras with pathan origins according to legend, but research shows they were mohyal brahmin converts

haha Pahri from AJK are not "culturally and mentlly" different from rest of Pakistan, you people are culturally & linuistically related to Punjabis more than what you claim to be; even Pashtoons and Baloch are much more different from yous guys & dards are also very distant from you guys, most Pakistanis have not read history of your region so we get fooled by such claims
lol why is yr *** burning?

She has denied the news. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom