What's new

Aseefa Bhutto Zardari to marry Kashmiri boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Time is change now,
Mostly overseas Kashmiris introduced new trend.
Lets see.
but will it work? considering we Kashmiris are very different culturally and mentally with rest of Pakistanis specially from such 'down area' like a Karachi resident?

What ? :o:

No one in my family marries within the family ! :undecided:

Thats why we've got Punjabis, Pukhtoons, Kashmiris, some foreigners, Baluch and even Sindhis in our family ! :smokin:
not talking abt u. U yrself mentioned that yr immigrants from valley there fore not much of a kashmiri is left in u. So tome as being from Valley is understandable why u do that. No offence intended.

but will it work? considering we Kashmiris are very different culturally and mentally with rest of Pakistanis specially from such 'down area' like a Karachi resident?
Let me clear many things respected brother.
Actually we are not native kashmiris we are migrants from ghazni and Dhoonds from Baghdad.
Actually before independence there was four princely states
1. Jammu
2. Kashmir
3. Poonch
4. Gilgit Baltistan.
we are actually belongs from poonch, Basically we poonchians have our own culture, language and occupation.
The occupation is Live stock, Military and Agriculture.
We are totally different people compared to other parts like Jammu, Kashmir and GB.

Let me clear many things respected brother.
Actually we are not native kashmiris we are migrants from ghazni and Dhoonds from Baghdad.
Actually before independence there was four princely states
1. Jammu
2. Kashmir
3. Poonch
4. Gilgit Baltistan.
we are actually belongs from poonch, Basically we poonchians have our own culture, language and occupation.
The occupation is Live stock, Military and Agriculture.
We are totally different people compared to other parts like Jammu, Kashmir and GB.
Im also a Dhund Abbasi sir.

But even we dont do that.

Im also a Dhund Abbasi sir.

But even we dont do that.
I know brother.
We have many Dhoond reltives belong to your area.
My great Grandma was belong to your tribe from Chirala dhirkot.
I told you before mostly overseas poonchians allow their children for love marriage or arrange their marriage outside tribe but they first prefer marriage within family.

money talks. Did u agree she would considered middle class guy ever or even she did mr 10 percent never allowed

No difference. :)
Butt and Bhats are same tribe but pronunciation differs.

That I do know....I thought there would be something more to it ! :(

Because I've heard things like Butts being those Bhats who converted to Islam while others have opined that Butt is a corruption of the Bhat when the Butts came into contact with Potoharis and Punjabis.

not talking abt u. U yrself mentioned that yr immigrants from valley there fore not much of a kashmiri is left in u. So tome as being from Valley is understandable why u do that. No offence intended.

Say what ? :o:

Take that back....! :angry:

Take that back......! :cry:

*Sad Devdas like music plays in the background as Armstrong the Butt grabs a bottle of...ummh...Pepsi :D to drown away his sorrows*

False news. She has stated on her FB page

"The news about my "marriage" is absolutely false. Dont even know this random person."

Random person :D

I know brother.
We have many Dhoond reltives belong to your area.
My great Grandma was belong to your tribe from Chirala dhirkot.
I told you before mostly overseas poonchians allow their children for love marriage or arrange their marriage outside tribe but they first prefer marriage within family.
Yes that is the case, but its because we prefer marry within kashmiris if as u said bride or groom within family isnt available. But Its rare if someone marries from what far and is a resident of Rawalakot. I have also married outside family and valley but that family from where my wife is from are migrants from Shopian in Valley settled in Lahore and are Butt. That family is very much still maintains the Kashmiri traditions and mentality.

That I do know....I thought there would be something more to it ! :(

Because I've heard things like Butts being those Bhats who converted to Islam while others have opined that Butt is a corruption of the Bhat when the Butts came into contact with Potoharis and Punjabis.

Say what ? :o:

Take that back....! :angry:

Take that back......! :cry:

*Sad Devdas like music plays in the background as Armstrong the Butt grabs a bottle of...ummh...Pepsi :D to drown away his sorrows*
u said that yrself once to @gigawat when he talked abt Kashmiri cuisine from u it was Wazwan. Yr more of Punjabinized Butt then actual Kashmiri Butt.

u said that yrself once to @gigawat when he talked abt Kashmiri cuisine from u it was Wazwan. Yr more of Punjabinized Butt then actual Kashmiri Butt.

Thats right the Kashmiris of Punjab are the best Kashmiris there are ! :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom