What's new

India is a neighbour, we cannot choose our neighbours: Pakistan FM Bilawal Bhutto Zardari to WION

Any words of wisdom on Taiwan?
Today, our city conducted an exercise of collective entry into the urban refuge project.

These facilities are prepared by China for nuclear war(It has been built since 1969 and has never been interrupted), and all of them can accommodate 200million urban residents in total. It's my first time to participate in this kind of exercise.

Maybe nuclear war is coming.

China wants to win a nuclear war?

Beyond my understanding. Low IQ is definitely my handicap here.

Urban refuge might become permanent residences due to nuclear fallout.
What about those who don’t get a place inside? Doomed to death? Again some high IQ stuff. Beyond Indian understanding.

China wants to win a nuclear war?

Beyond my understanding. Low IQ is definitely my handicap here.

Urban refuge might become permanent residences due to nuclear fallout.
What about those who don’t get a place inside? Doomed to death? Again some high IQ stuff. Beyond Indian understanding.
1, No one likes nuclear war, nor do the Chinese. But not liking does not mean not being prepared.

2, The radiation of nuclear weapons is not as terrible as you think. There are millions of residents in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

3, Yes. China's current asylum project can only accommodate part of the population, because the possibility of nuclear war is not great. If China concentrates on expanding shelters, we can accommodate everyone in just one year.

4, China has the largest grain reserves in the world, accounting for more than half of the global grain reserves. That's enough to meet the food needs of all Chinese people for four years.

See this is what I mean, when you post things like this you sound like someone who isn't well wisher of Pakistan and just want the same shit in a different bottle. Be reminded that both these personalities have done absolute sweet FA for Pakistan during their careers.

So please stop it, you sound silly now.
Looks like you want ex-pm Mr Khan to come back. 😉

Today, our city conducted an exercise of collective entry into the urban refuge project.

These facilities are prepared by China for nuclear war(It has been built since 1969 and has never been interrupted), and all of them can accommodate 200million urban residents in total. It's my first time to participate in this kind of exercise.

Could you share some pics ?

My cousin who studied at Oxford at the same time as Billo said he was a laughing stock in the GCR (Graduate Common Room) because he never attended tutorials and was also out partying... And these people are supposed to "lead" our country.. Meanwhile hardworking, intelligent and meritorious Pakistanis are side-lined because we are still stuck in feudal family politics.

There is that very famous incident at the Oxford Union where Bilawal couldn't even read from the queue cards during a moot on Pakistan and democracy... :lol:

I was informed by an associate who went to Oxford he got accepted on an LGBT quota. How true that is, God knows, but I'm more inclined to believe it unless someone tells me otherwise.

That's the Bajwa doctrine, complete surrender to Indian hegemony.

My cousin who studied at Oxford at the same time as Billo said he was a laughing stock in the GCR
Atleast he went to Oxford. Didn’t study and partied etc is still fine.
We have people who never went to Oxford but claimed so. When cornered for the lie, they claimed that it was a typing mistake. Can you believe it? Typing mistake that one graduated from Oxford.?

Back
Top Bottom