What's new

Aseefa Bhutto Zardari hit by drone. accident or threat?

Sad thing is, I’ve seen more coverage on this in almost all Pakistani news channels than other more important matters that happened on Friday.

It was a drone attack

However agree the focus should be on Peshawar Terrorist attack

On a day when 60 plus worshippers were murdered in a masjid, PPP and PML-N are up in arms about a scratch caused by drone. Literally they’re acting as if this was a drone strike. A TRAUMA SURGEON was called to her container. Billoo Rani said he thinks it may be a deliberate attack. Safadar ki buddi tweeting prayers for this begharat Larki. Literally these bastards live in an alternate universe to the rest of Pakistan.

Was it an accident or threat to Zardari to back off ?

Bilawal doubts if it was accident or intentional.

Drones do funny things, I wouldn't be surprised it did that, perhaps it was in experienced hands. When I first flew my drone I tried the circle function and the damn thing went haywire. I almost hit people spectating and it crashed in to a tree. It takes time to get used to the fact that air has little friction and it takes time for it to change direction. Most drones don't have obstacle detection and some that do the sensors are primitive.

Looks like just a mishap due to any electrical, mechanical or human error. Just been exaugurated.

People forget long march , as it was going to fail, so PPPPPPPPP is doing media campaigning.

1646488883311.png

z0m813-19.gif

Also two red lines are visible , so that poor nation can see that, no stitches
We have new drama queen in town.......:D:D.

Asifa a brave women but ppp will not get anything from it. Mian day naray wajan ge phir se. Shareef owns punjab and this family is coming to power again.

Back
Top Bottom