What's new

ASEAN breaks deadlock on South China Sea, Beijing thanks Cambodia for support

Wrong. Hun Sen is just an opportunist. He takes your money and says what you wants him to say. $600 millions. In privat talks he despises you. How much do you want to bribe him next year?

$900 millions?

In 2 years?

$1,200 millions?

How long do you want to play the game?

If you give me money, I would call you as the new king of China.
Wrong, Hun Sen is a nationalist, he is not ur puppy and has the ambition in Mekong region ... China just feed him to grow strong and BeiJing get what we want from him in SCS & ASEAN.

BeiJing can support North Korea in Korea War and Vietnam in Vietnam War ... no doubt also can support Cambodia to be strong.

It seems attacking and bashing China is freedon of expression, we reacting or supporting China is propaganda, this buddy want to told me. Freedom of expression is not as simple as within reasonable bounds. "Communist and fascist is the same", is this within or beyond reasonable bounds?

I'm not sure whose posts you are referring to.

Wrong, Hun Sen is a nationalist, he is not ur puppy and has the ambition in Mekong region ... China just feed him to grow strong and BeiJing get what we want from him in SCS & ASEAN.

BeiJing can support North Korea in Korea War and Vietnam in Vietnam War ... no doubt also can support Cambodia to be strong.

龍之友是龍族的朋友。

China is bigger than individuals. All China wants is that there is peace in the neigbourhood so that the Dragon can get on with development. BeiJing's first and only responsibility is the well being of the all of Chinese people.

Distractions are distractions. Noise is noise. We must never loose focus.

Our goal has to be that there is peace in ASEAN and our friends join us in OBOR for the betterment of all asian peoples.

The Way dictates this.

As long as you don't stage another genocide you can feed Cambodia with money as you please. I am happy too if Cambodia people are happy.

As long as you don't stage another genocide you can feed Cambodia with money as you please. I am happy too if Cambodia people are happy.
Make a choice between china and vietnam, which is good for their national interest ... cambodia know which one is better and take on China bus !

龍之友是龍族的朋友。

China is bigger than individuals. All China wants is that there is peace in the neigbourhood so that the Dragon can get on with development. BeiJing's first and only responsibility is the well being of the all of Chinese people.

Distractions are distractions. Noise is noise. We must never loose focus.

Our goal has to be that there is peace in ASEAN and our friends join us in OBOR for the betterment of all asian peoples.

The Way dictates this.
China has more friends than vietnam, even in ASEAN ... only vietnam don't trust it.

Wrong. Hun Sen is just an opportunist. He takes your money and says what you wants him to say. $600 millions. In privat talks he despises you. How much do you want to bribe him next year?

$900 millions?

In 2 years?

$1,200 millions?

How long do you want to play the game?

If you give me money, I would call you as the new king of China.

If you let the American build bases on your sovereign land and let their soldiers terrorize the local women then they will act like your buddy.

They will even give you money if you will forget about agent orange, napalm, destruction of Hue, massacre of locals and murder of civilians.

When reason leaves people their minds get clouded and their hearts become dark.

Through friendship and mutual development the Dragon will keep on creating peace and development.

Those who wish to be part of the community of prosperity will join.

Those who wish ill to others will remain in their condition.

The Way is of harmony.

China looks to become China.

There Shall be Peace under the Heavens.

The momentum of the Tao is with the Dragon once again.

The young dragons must follow the Way and cultivate Virtue.

Avoid the ill wishers and those who wish see the Dragon in chains. Protect your energies!

Extend your hands in friendship to all humanity and be loyal to your freinds.

This is sickening to see so much hatred for the Dragon. Just sickening...

The Drgona is the Tao and the Tao is Dragon.

Only those with Sight can See.

天上下的和平崛起。忍耐。忍耐。忍耐。

I see.

Well, the fact remains that the PRC is a single-party dictatorship, and one that managed to kill millions of its citizens, on its quest for richness and development. We managed not to do that.

If you ask me, and I note that you tagged me without needing me to reply, I would rather that we were less rich and more free.

But that's my opinion. I am allowed to have it, and I am also allowed to have the opinion that we should be like China. You aren't allowed your own opinion. That is the difference.

Your saying that you are less attracted to freedom than to development would be more convincing if we knew that you do not have to follow somebody else's opinion. That you were free to disagree.

Please cite on deliberate killing of citizens for wealth and riches.

The cultural revolution was not done in the name of wealth and development. The Great leap forward was failed economic policy. If you will use such an argument, cant the world blame the Indian government of killing its citizens through economic mismanagement? Waves of huimanity die for need of basic foodstuff and services that the Indian government hold in abundance.

Grain rot in the open while people die for need of it. Fat babus do nothing while the children are not provided with education when the teachers do not show up for work.

Make a choice between china and vietnam, which is good for their national interest ... cambodia know which one is better and take on China bus !

China has more friends than vietnam, even in ASEAN ... only vietnam don't trust it.

The Dragon is a loyal friend, my brother.

The Dragon never forgets a good gesture. Neither does the Dragon forgets insults of the others.

The Dragon has the infinite patience. The Tao is the Dragon.

We must have focus and courtesy. Time is on the side of the patient ones

We need a decade of peace to get started with the second phase of Chinese development.

That is the only thing that matters. Rest is just noise and distraction.

Those who are one with the Way are never distracted.

We must follow the Way.

The cultural revolution was not done in the name of wealth and development. The Great leap forward was failed economic policy. If you will use such an argument, cant the world blame the Indian government of killing its citizens through economic mismanagement? Waves of huimanity die for need of basic foodstuff and services that the Indian government hold in abundance.

Grain rot in the open while people die for need of it. Fat babus do nothing while the children are not provided with education when the teachers do not show up for work.

哥哥。避免蛇。明智點吧。

Do we have to answer to every childish question?
Then we can spend our lives anwsering that.

The Chinese model is the right model for the development of China for the Chinese people.

If we begin to count numbers of killed then China is a Paradise on Earth.!!!

No. Because it doesn't happen. Nobody has died of famine in free India. And children not being provided with education doesn't compare with the horrors of either the Cultural Revolution or of the Great Leap Forward. Those were both due to the aberrations of one individual. That is what a dictatorship did.

Sure money matters. Give him money.

No. Because it doesn't happen. Nobody has died of famine in free India. And children not being provided with education doesn't compare with the horrors of either the Cultural Revolution or of the Great Leap Forward. Those were both due to the aberrations of one individual. That is what a dictatorship did.

no one died of famine in free India? Do you use the word 'famine' in place of 'starvation' to be pedantic?

maybe there hasn't been a famine but starvation has and still is rampant.

its even worse to have millions starve and face stunting in a country with abundance of food. India has great land for agriculture but the logistics, storage and market prices have seen food wasted on biblical proportions.

Also the cumulative effect of a bad education system only prolongs the ills of indian society. A population dividend that is under educated will become a population liability. Millions of young people with nothing to do = trouble.

If you let the American build bases on your sovereign land and let their soldiers terrorize the local women then they will act like your buddy.

They will even give you money if you will forget about agent orange, napalm, destruction of Hue, massacre of locals and murder of civilians.
I suggest to stop educating me, because you have nothing to offer. You forgot to mention the Chinese numerous invasions and killings in Vietnam. And you also forgot Chinese sponsored genocide in Cambodia. Without intervention the country has nothing than mass graves today.

no one died of famine in free India? Do you use the word 'famine' in place of 'starvation' to be pedantic?

maybe there hasn't been a famine but starvation has and still is rampant.

its even worse to have millions starve and face stunting in a country with abundance of food. India has great land for agriculture but the logistics, storage and market prices have seen food wasted on biblical proportions.

Not pedantic. There are definitions. Yes, people get less nourishment than they should. But that is not famine, and that is not death due to starvation.

And stop quoting the Bible and diverting attention from what I said, that in the dictatorship that is China, millions died, not due to neglect, but due to wilful commission of bizarre decisions based on individual idiosyncrasy.

Not pedantic. There are definitions. Yes, people get less nourishment than they should. But that is not famine, and that is not death due to starvation.

And stop quoting the Bible and diverting attention from what I said, that in the dictatorship that is China, millions died, not due to neglect, but due to wilful commission of bizarre decisions based on individual idiosyncrasy.

Dude, read my signature. I don't follow the bible.

You brazenly stated that millions died for economic development and wealth. That is not true.

Failed economic policy is not murder.

Cultural revolution was not the doing of one man but rather factional fighting between red guard factions trying to be the reddest of them all.

Back
Top Bottom